Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito Rif: Allarme Fao in Corea del Nord

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Juv Visualizza Messaggio
    Che dire, sono un po' idealista. Mi piacerebbe che gli aiuti FAO andassero in Somalia o non ci fossero altrimenti.

In quanto agli altri, non sono certo il un fan di stati socialdemocratici con tanti soldi pubblici a disposizione.
    Un ragionamento lucido sulla situazione lo fece lui a suo tempo:

Ron Paul: North Korea is not a threat to the US

Ron Paul: This weekend the big news was that the North Koreans shot off a rocket. They claimed they were making an attempt to put a satellite in orbit, which they have a right to do under international law.

Space is supposed to be open to all those individuals who want to use it. Of course, the West, including our government – or especially our government – reacted almost in a hysterical fashion.

They called for an emergency UN meeting and this meeting of the UN met and they are trying to decide now what to do about the North Koreans.

Here it is: The North Koreans, they have a rocket, not an intercontinental ballistic missile. We don’t even know for sure if they have a bomb that they could launch, and we are now wondering, what are we going to do with this country?

I mean, they can’t even feed themselves. They do not have a Navy, what kind of an Air Force do they have, and yet it just seems like this is an excuse for the West, and in particular our military-industrial complex to have another excuse to have a massive build up.

It just seems so unnecessary. Ironically, it seems like the Chinese had the most measured response as they, “why don’t you just sit back a minute and think about this?” And I think that is what we ought to do.

The Koreans are not going to attack us. If they even did have a bomb, even if they made an attempt to do it, I mean, they would be wiped off on the face of the Earth within minutes.

It is just preposterous to think that the North Koreans are a threat. I think they are playing cat and mouse. I think they are laughing. I think they love to see us go nuts over this, but what they don’t understand is, they might not realize how much we might overreact, and this whole thing that some of our politicians are saying, “Well, we should have gone in there and bombed that site before the rocket even took off.”

But the technology there is so primitive and yet we are at this point of thinking that it is like Pearl Harbor again. Just think, we are concentrating on weapons and weapons are really important.

But what if we said for many years, “It is not the guns that kill, it is the people that kill.” And yet, we have politicians now claiming that we should practically go to war against North Korea at this moment.

Quite frankly, I think if we would not be in South Korea, which I have advocated for years, South Korea and North Korea probably would be unified and they would be westernized by now. But this whole idea that we are there and we persists with this confrontation…

Communism is a failure, and that is why the Soviet system collapsed. But when you play these games, just like we did with the communists in Cuba. Castro lasted a lot longer because we put sanctions on them, on Castro, and gave him cover, but that is going to come to an end eventually. After all these years, sanctions don’t work.

People are now crying for even more and more sanctions. So it just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever for us to pursue these policies of antagonism. You say these people are a bit nuts. Well, if they don’t want to talk to us, fine. But if they would talk to us, I would not give them any money. So often when we talk to the North Koreans, we think they are going to do something, we give them money.

Why don’t we try this third option? Instead of either attacking people or giving them money, just offer out friendship. If they want to trade with us, fine. But communism fails, it will fail, their system is failing. The Soviet system, we didn’t have to attack it. They had thousands and thousands of nuclear weapons, and we didn’t have to confront them.

And now, we are acting hysterically over this whole notion that we have to attack them. Sure, they might be working on a weapon, but just think in the age in which we live. People need to understand and study what fourth generation warfare is.

They need to understand that we were really brought down and chaos was caused by 19 individuals with boxed blades. That is what we have to think about, but we have to understand fourth generation warfare. You have to understand why people want to attack us. You have to understand why we do these things and how fruitless they are.

We have to realize that our foreign policy has blowback to it and that is the biggest threat to us. The best thing that we could do is to take the advice of the founding fathers and say, “Look, let’s trade with people. Let’s talk with people, try to be friends with people, and be more tolerant with people, and look to our own problems.”

When we make our own mistakes, if we have imperfections in protecting human rights and civil liberties here in this country, let’s take care of it before we preach and lecture to everybody else and expect them to respond to us.

If we do that, I think we could come up with a much better chance of having peace in this world and certainly a lot more prosperity. We don’t need to be spending these hundreds of billions of dollars on international warfareism.

And some people expected our new administration to actually cut it back. They are increasing this military budget, and if you would have just listened to the comments from our administration today, they were more provocative than anything I have heard in weeks, if not months about what we must do about this.

We ought to just sit back and take a breath and realize that North Korea is not a threat to the United States of America.

Ron Paul: North Korea is not a threat to the US

Chi prende per le palle chi poi?
    Come dicono a Mosca, Pyongyang per ora ci serve strategicamente.....
    Ma il ragionamento di Ron Paul non fa una grinza....

Baron Samedi
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da don Peppe Visualizza Messaggio
    il problema è che secondo la mentalità di coloro che credono fideisticamente a queste opinioni, ogni volta che le loro fonti mediatiche di riferimento, danno qualche notizia di crimini efferati, o di situazioni di fame e miseria, in paesi invisi all'occidente, queste notizie devono essere sicuramente vere per dogma religioso, anche se sono inverosimili e tavolta assurde, e chi osa dubitare della loro veridicità, deve essere sicuramente un simpatizante dei governi al potere in quei paesi e del loro sistema politico, da quì ricavano certe equazioni tipo, "tu hai dei dubbi sulla carestia nella Corea del nord=tu sei un simpatizante del governo nordcoreano e ritieni la Corea del nord un paradiso".
    Naturlamente il fatto che in passato notizie del genere provenienti da altri paesi, si siano rivelate falsi finalizzati alla propaganda, come la strage di timisuara, i miliatari iracheni che uccidevano i neonati nell'ospedale di kuwait city, le fosse comuni nelle quali i serbi gettavano i cadaveri delle decine di migliaia(alcune fonti parlavano di centinaia di migliaia) di cadaraveri di cittadini albanesi uccisi dall'esercito yugoslavo, che fino ad ora non sono state ritrovate, il figlio di saddam che faceva giocare con palloni di marmo a piedi nudi i calciatori della nazionale irachena ed altro, non scalfisce la loro fede religiosa nei confronti dei media occidentali
    Il problema è, come ribadito sopra, ora come ora a nessuno frega un cazzo di certe cazzate mediatiche distanti anni luce dall'incertezza generale, quando i casini stanno in casa. Ripeto, al massimo al radiculo o al ragazzino che ancora non gli si drizza.
    Fare gli ottimisti del cazzo quando vi è una situazione di incertezza è patetico. Come quelli che hanno un tumore in fase terminale e fanno finta di stare bene........

Baron Samedi
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ancora Ron Paul:

Alex Jones: So the buck stops with a buck. Now, racing through some of what’s happening. We see the dollar back up today because of this Korea situation. Obviously, North Korea is a horrible hereditary dictatorship under Kim Jong Il and now Kim Jong Un, his secretive son. But now North Korea mentioned in Reuters that they were doing drills and firing artillery into a questionable area that North Korea claims. Now North Korea has bombarded an island in the south, killing and maiming quite a few people. The South Korean president says that they’re preparing to strike the north. The north is talking about annihilating the south. And then I have this Rand Corporation report: “Rand lobbies pentagon for start of war to save the U.S. economy.” I think back to NATO stirring stuff up with Russia on 8/8/8 (?) I have the Obama advisor telling the financial times of London, “Bottom line here is, American’s got to believe in President Obama’s leadership”. Robert Shapiro said he has to find some way now of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence. Anything short of a new 9/11 or a Oklahoma City, I can’t think of how he can do that.” We also have neocon leaders telling Obama to attack Iran or start a war. So we see a lot of hype up there to start some type of war or stir one up to boost the dollar and keep this ponzi scheme going. You’re geo-political take on that, congressman?

Ron Paul: Yea, it really is frightening when you hear people in our administration or outside the administration literally advocating war as a way to get out of an economic crisis, which is just insane talk. You know, the whole idea that we’re on a verge of a serious attack by North Korea on South Korea or anybody else, they seem to be a little cookie(?) for even implying that. But you wonder how they get motivated to that, because it’s worse than a third world nation. You know, they have weapons, that’s all they have. But they don’t have any wealth, they can’t even feed their people and they have no more ability to take over South Korea than a man on the mood. I just wished we weren’t over there and if there is a problem, which it may well be, let South Korea take care of it, let China take care of it. They’re close by, they probably don’t want another war over there. Japan has interests involved. But we don’t, and we need to stay the devil out of there. Unless they’re doing it deliberately and sort of orchestrating this in order to have the military-industrial complex benefit and the dollar temporarily benefit. But, you know, how could the borders over there be anything compared to the border between Texas and Mexico? I mean, how many people died on our borders in the last year? Thousands.

Ron Paul on the Federal Reserve, North Korea and the TSA Revolt

Che ovviamente i radiculchicliberal d'oltreoceano liquidano come razzista......

Sospeso/a
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    651 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quindi sarebbe un complotto mediatico della FAO?

Essendo la Nord Corea membro della FAO, si fa un autocomplotto mediatico? :gratgrat:

Utente cancellato
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talmente ricchi da risparmiare così tanto sull'elettricità?

Baron Samedi
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Amati75 Visualizza Messaggio
    Quindi sarebbe un complotto mediatico della FAO?

Essendo la Nord Corea membro della FAO, si fa un autocomplotto mediatico? :gratgrat:

Stamperanno 60 milioni di food stamps come a Cuba per imitare il gigante d'oltreoceano - anche membro della Fao - , in quanto, già si stanno verificando atti di cannibalismo tra gli atleti durante i mondiali di Taekwondo in corso a Pyongyang:

Corea: i mondiali di taekwondo - Video - Repubblica Tv - la Repubblica.it

La cosa assurda è organizzare un evento simile in mezzo ad una carestia drammatica!!!!Inconcepibile!!!
    Per fortuna il partito del presidente eterno ha già pronto il suo sponsor/programma:

Share Our Strength's Dine Out for No Kid Hungry: Dine Out and Help End Childhood Hunger in America

Insomma amatina, i latinos che ti piacciono tanto fuggono ogni tanto dall'inferno castrista a bordo dei pneumatici verso la ridente florida.
    Non si capisce ancora perchè non si verifichino esodi di massa verso il confine cinese....Ahhh dimenticavo, lì uccidono tutti :gluglu:
    Però la Fao ha ragione riguardo la povertà infantile nord koreana:

According to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 16.4 million children, or 22 percent of our nation's children, living in poverty

There is simply no excuse. The reality is that not one single child in America should go to bed feeling the pangs of hunger or forced to live on the streets because they have lost their homes. And today, poverty isn't something that just afflicts people who live in our inner cities or in poor, rural areas. It's not something that just afflicts people of one color or ethnicity. It's striking people who never imagined that they could find themselves telling their kids that they don't have any food in the refrigerator or that the electricity has been shut off. We don't have a shortage of work ethic in this country; we have a shortage of work.

Bruce Lesley: Growing Child Poverty in America: There Is Simply No Excuse

Non ci sono affatto scuse!La DPRK non è mica la prima economia mondiale, ci sono milioni di bambini in queste condizioni, capisci????Ma no, è tutto un complotto del Jihad Post
    Ultima modifica di ulver81; 16-09-11 alle 08:29

Forumista esperto
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da don Peppe Visualizza Messaggio
    oltre a tg2 come fonte c'è asianews
    Comunque in questi venti anni, innumerevoli turisti si sono recati nella Corea del nord ed altrettanti sudcoreani sono andati al nord a visitare i parenti, ma nessuno di loro si è accorto di queste carestie
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ulver81 Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma il ragazzino in fase pre-puberale che ha aperto il thread, si sta affannando - anzichè fare ricerche nei siti xxx - a cercare notizie - in italiano, visto che l'inglese nelle scuole pubbliche non lo insegnano - per mostrare a un forum che lui non rosica.
    A quel punto l'associazione immobiliare vaticana di Asia News può venire in aiuto.
    Non dirgli dei quaderni radicali altrimenti è la fine :gluglu:
    Adesso io capisco il desiderio di contrapposizione ideologica e la scarsa fiducia nella insidiosissima stampa plutomassonica, ma voglio dire, tutte le organizzioni di difesa dei diritti umani del globo, Amnesty in testa concordano nel definire un'incubo la Corea del Nord ,anche loro tutti solidali con grande complotto dell'informazione mondiale ?
    Visto come stanno messi in Nord Corea è più che plausibile che ciclicamente finiscano in carestia.
    I turisti non si sono accorti di niente (a parte che sono pochissimi )..... ma se vengono scortati dai funzionari di partito per il giro programmato di cosa cavolo volete si accorgano o pensate di andare in Corea del Nord e girare in lungo ed in largo come cazzo volete ?
    Dai porcavacca.
    Ultima modifica di Generale gothic; 16-09-11 alle 08:43

Forumista senior
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Generale gothic Visualizza Messaggio
    Adesso io capisco il desiderio di contrapposizione ideologica e la scarsa fiducia nella insidiosissima stampa plutomassonica, ma voglio dire, tutte le organizzioni di difesa dei diritti umani del globo, Amnesty in testa concordano nel definire un'incubo la Corea del Nord ,anche loro tutti solidali con grande complotto dell'informazione mondiale ?
    Visto come stanno messi in Nord Corea è più che plausibile che ciclicamente finiscano in carestia.
    I turisti non si sono accorti di niente (a parte che sono pochissimi )..... ma se vengono scortati dai funzionari di partito per il giro programmato di cosa cavolo volete si accorgano o pensate di andare in Corea del Nord e girare in lungo ed in largo come cazzo volete ?
    Dai porcavacca.
    Quoto. :giagia:

Baron Samedi
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Generale gothic Visualizza Messaggio
    Dai porcavacca.
    Come ribadito in un post precedente, anche fuori dall'Hotel Koryo si mangia bene. E chi vuol capire capisca.
    Non stiamo parlando di merdai come l'Africa o il Sud America dove sguazzano come i porci nella loro stessa merda. Ma di un popolo che, anche se attualmente non riesce ad andare oltre il tornio, ha comunque una cultura millenaria ed una dignità unica.
    Cmq tranquillo, Russia e Cina ora si stanno muovendo seriamente negli aiuti.
    Il Sud è d'accordo. Addirittura si sta parlando di concedergli in leasing alcune terre dell'Amur - come ribadisce Ron Paul, gli embarghi servono solo a far crepare di fame la gente.....Salvo poi riempirli di soldi per ovvie ragioni da Washington - .
    Amnesty?Chi?Quella che considera l'Italia un lager per migranti?Che ha rotto i coglioni per la questione dei Rom?Che credibilità può avere?
    Devo ricordare ancora dei parassiti della Fao?
    Non stiamo parlando del Messico, dove orde di disperati in un paese di Narcos, muoiono spiaccicati contro un muro al confine - cosa ribadita dal Sen. Ron Paul, nell'ordine di migliaia di morti all'anno- .
    La cosa tragica è, chi tende a diventare gradualmente terzo mondo, è costretto a mostrare il cosiddetto terzo mondo ai propri citttadini: altro che gombloddi e propaganda giudaico massonica.

Forumista assiduo
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'è un gomblotto mondiale organizzato dalla massoneria giudaica, che oscura una verità che Ulivier ha visto coi suoi occhi.

I nord Coreani so ricchi
    Ultima modifica di hidetoshi777; 16-09-11 alle 09:50

Pagina 5 di 7 PrimaPrima ... 456 ... UltimaUltima