Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Predefinito Rif: Allarme Fao in Corea del Nord

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ulver81 Visualizza Messaggio
    Stamperanno 60 milioni di food stamps come a Cuba per imitare il gigante d'oltreoceano - anche membro della Fao - , in quanto, già si stanno verificando atti di cannibalismo tra gli atleti durante i mondiali di Taekwondo in corso a Pyongyang:

Corea: i mondiali di taekwondo - Video - Repubblica Tv - la Repubblica.it

La cosa assurda è organizzare un evento simile in mezzo ad una carestia drammatica!!!!Inconcepibile!!!
    Per fortuna il partito del presidente eterno ha già pronto il suo sponsor/programma:

Share Our Strength's Dine Out for No Kid Hungry: Dine Out and Help End Childhood Hunger in America

Insomma amatina, i latinos che ti piacciono tanto fuggono ogni tanto dall'inferno castrista a bordo dei pneumatici verso la ridente florida.
    Non si capisce ancora perchè non si verifichino esodi di massa verso il confine cinese....Ahhh dimenticavo, lì uccidono tutti :gluglu:
    Però la Fao ha ragione riguardo la povertà infantile nord koreana:

According to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 16.4 million children, or 22 percent of our nation's children, living in poverty

There is simply no excuse. The reality is that not one single child in America should go to bed feeling the pangs of hunger or forced to live on the streets because they have lost their homes. And today, poverty isn't something that just afflicts people who live in our inner cities or in poor, rural areas. It's not something that just afflicts people of one color or ethnicity. It's striking people who never imagined that they could find themselves telling their kids that they don't have any food in the refrigerator or that the electricity has been shut off. We don't have a shortage of work ethic in this country; we have a shortage of work.

Bruce Lesley: Growing Child Poverty in America: There Is Simply No Excuse

Non ci sono affatto scuse!La DPRK non è mica la prima economia mondiale, ci sono milioni di bambini in queste condizioni, capisci????Ma no, è tutto un complotto del Jihad Post
    Quindi confermi che la Corea del Nord, facente parte della FAO, si sta facendo l'autocomplotto?

Perche' dopo tutto il bla bla bla inutile sopra non hai mica risposto.

Si gli USA danno i food stampos, evidentmente li possono dare.. or aci mancherebbe che compari un povero USA con un povero di un paese del terzo mondo e poi hai vinto il premio dell' anno.. :gluglu:

PS: guarda che buona quotaparte di quelli che passano il confine Messico-USA NON sono Messicani, visto che non fai altro che ripetere la solfa.

Il Messico viene utilizzato, per ovvi motivi geografici, come transito per tutti gli emigranti centroAmericani.

Ora se la FAO stia esagerando o meno non lo so.. ma che nel caso possa dire cavolate su un paese membro, che quindi presumo abbbia pure rappresentanti alla sede, mi pare davvero ridicolo.
    Globalizzazione..... si grazie.

Forumista assiduo
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tra l'altro è stata proprio la Corea del Nord ad invitare quelli della Fao a filmare.

Difatti nel filmato la ripresa avviene sotto l'occhio di tutti...

Moderatore
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ulver81 Visualizza Messaggio
    Ancora Ron Paul:

Alex Jones: So the buck stops with a buck. Now, racing through some of what’s happening. We see the dollar back up today because of this Korea situation. Obviously, North Korea is a horrible hereditary dictatorship under Kim Jong Il and now Kim Jong Un, his secretive son. But now North Korea mentioned in Reuters that they were doing drills and firing artillery into a questionable area that North Korea claims. Now North Korea has bombarded an island in the south, killing and maiming quite a few people. The South Korean president says that they’re preparing to strike the north. The north is talking about annihilating the south. And then I have this Rand Corporation report: “Rand lobbies pentagon for start of war to save the U.S. economy.” I think back to NATO stirring stuff up with Russia on 8/8/8 (?) I have the Obama advisor telling the financial times of London, “Bottom line here is, American’s got to believe in President Obama’s leadership”. Robert Shapiro said he has to find some way now of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence. Anything short of a new 9/11 or a Oklahoma City, I can’t think of how he can do that.” We also have neocon leaders telling Obama to attack Iran or start a war. So we see a lot of hype up there to start some type of war or stir one up to boost the dollar and keep this ponzi scheme going. You’re geo-political take on that, congressman?

Ron Paul: Yea, it really is frightening when you hear people in our administration or outside the administration literally advocating war as a way to get out of an economic crisis, which is just insane talk. You know, the whole idea that we’re on a verge of a serious attack by North Korea on South Korea or anybody else, they seem to be a little cookie(?) for even implying that. But you wonder how they get motivated to that, because it’s worse than a third world nation. You know, they have weapons, that’s all they have. But they don’t have any wealth, they can’t even feed their people and they have no more ability to take over South Korea than a man on the mood. I just wished we weren’t over there and if there is a problem, which it may well be, let South Korea take care of it, let China take care of it. They’re close by, they probably don’t want another war over there. Japan has interests involved. But we don’t, and we need to stay the devil out of there. Unless they’re doing it deliberately and sort of orchestrating this in order to have the military-industrial complex benefit and the dollar temporarily benefit. But, you know, how could the borders over there be anything compared to the border between Texas and Mexico? I mean, how many people died on our borders in the last year? Thousands.

Ron Paul on the Federal Reserve, North Korea and the TSA Revolt

Che ovviamente i radiculchicliberal d'oltreoceano liquidano come razzista......
    La posizione di Ron Paul, mi è nota e l'apprezzo.

Dico solo che la Corea del Nord mi fa schifo. E preferisco quella del Sud.
    "Insomma se è in gamba, ti porta l'aereo così basso.. ehehehe...
    Lei dovrebbe vederlo, è uno spettacolo: un gigante come il B-52.... BHOOAAAMMM!!!!.. con i gas di scarico t'arrostisce le oche vive!!"

Moderatore
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Juv Visualizza Messaggio
    La posizione di Ron Paul, mi è nota e l'apprezzo.

Dico solo che la Corea del Nord mi fa schifo. E preferisco quella del Sud.
    Quella del sud, ma con un orario di lavoro ridotto.

Quindi io preferisco all'80% quella del sud e allo 0% quella del nord.

ma chi è quel mona ....

Pagina 7 di 7 PrimaPrima ... 67