Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

In Origine Postato da Augustinus
    Ti sbagli ... l'onere ricade su te . Da quelle frasi estrapolate chissà dove non dimostri nulla. A parte che difetta del tutto di scientificità ... .
    Se io misconosco ... su te ricade la verifica
    Estrapolate chissa dove?
    Nel forum dei cattolici romani un moderatore mi ha impedito di riportare la fonte...
    Non so se posso farlo qui, nel forum generale...

Ospite

Predefinito

Ti sbagli ... l'onere ricade su te . Da quelle frasi estrapolate chissà dove non dimostri nulla. A parte che difetta del tutto di scientificità ... .
    Se io misconosco ... su te ricade la verifica
    [inwin=1000]www.jubeljahr2000.de/it/it_frauen.html[/inwin]

Ospite

Predefinito

Ospite

Predefinito

L'emancipazione femminile è recente e le discriminazioni non riguardano solo la Chiesa basta pensare che il voto alle donne nello stato italiano fu concesso solo nel 1945...

Forumista esperto
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

In Origine Postato da Senatore
    Te lo spiego volentieri, sperando di essere all'altezza. Le donne esemplari romane erano quelle che in vita avevano incarnato il più alto modello di femminilità di quella civiltà: l'essere madri, devote al marito oltre ogni limite individualistico, ancora, l'esser silenziose, per esempio tacendo in un processo in cui pure si mettevano in dubbio certe loro qualità: il miglior modo per riaffermare tale virtus femminile era tacere, come la dea Angerona taceva il nome segreto di Roma.
    In altri casi alcune donne furono lodate non in quanto donne, ma perchè si erano mostrate più virili dei loro mariti. Scusa ma i nomi ora non li ricordo ed è molto tardi.
    Cleopatra imperatrice? Semmai concubina di Giulio Cesare prima e di Antonio poi, quest'ultimo perfetto esemplare dell'uomo -per nulla vir, quasi donna- esecrato dai romani tradizionalisti.

Nel cristianesimo lo schema è simile, ma cambiano i riferimenti morali e spirituali. Sarai certo al corrente del fatto che nel calanderio ci sono diverse sante. Studiandone e approfondendone la biografia si arriverebbe senz'altro a ricavare le virtù che il cristianesimo pretende dalla donna. Poi si può passare alle beate. Infine è istruttivo anche porre mente a eroine nazionali come Giovanna d'Arco - e anticipo la possibile obiezione dicendo che ella fu bruciata da un tribunale inglese, per ragioni politiche.
    Saluti
    Non mi risulta nel cristianesimo cattolico una sola donna-prete, ossia ministra di Dio.

Ospite

Predefinito

In Origine Postato da aguas
    Non mi risulta nel cristianesimo cattolico una sola donna-prete, ossia ministra di Dio.
    Questa è una scelta della Chiesa e non si può considerare discriminazione, il cattolicesimo ha previsto degli ordini religiosi riservati alle donne.

email non funzionante
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Un pò pochino come risposta, visto che io argomentavo su ben altro, ma tant'è.

Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

In Origine Postato da Manuel
    [inwin=1000]www.jubeljahr2000.de/it/it_frauen.html[/inwin]
    Ma che fai uso di semini? Di' la verità ... confessa ...
    Forse non te ne sarai accorto ma la fonte non è citata: si indica questo o quel santo, ma non si indica l'opera dalla quale sarebbe stata estrapolata la presunta frase misogina.
    Quindi, scientificità: zero!!!!!

E la puoi vedere questa "scientificità" dal fatto che si faccia riferimento alla "rivista vaticana dei gesuiti"

Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Estrapolate chissa dove?
    Nel forum dei cattolici romani un moderatore mi ha impedito di riportare la fonte...
    Non so se posso farlo qui, nel forum generale...
    vediamo quale sarebbe questa ... "fonte generale" da cui sarebbe stata estrapolata una frase incriminata ... .
    Sono tutt'occhi sul video

Forumista esperto
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Ma che fai uso di semini? Di' la verità ... confessa ...
    Forse non te ne sarai accorto ma la fonte non è citata: si indica questo o quel santo, ma non si indica l'opera dalla quale sarebbe stata estrapolata la presunta frase misogina.
    Quindi, scientificità: zero!!!!!

E la puoi vedere questa "scientificità" dal fatto che si faccia riferimento alla "rivista vaticana dei gesuiti"
    Cominciamo con le fonti su San Tommaso, quelle che non mi è dato modo do postare...
    http://www.womenpriests.org/theology/aqui_inf.asp

It is said by way of objection] ‘Subjection and limitation were a result of sin, for to the woman was it said after sin (Gn. 3:16): "Thou shalt be under the man's power"; and Gregory says that, "Where there is no sin, there is no inequality." But woman is naturally of less strength and dignity than man . . . . ’ [But I say] Subjection is twofold. One is servile, by virtue of which a superior makes use of a subject for his own benefit; and this kind of subjection began after sin. There is another kind of subjection which is called economic or civil, whereby the superior makes use of his subjects for their own benefit and good; and this kind of subjection existed even before sin. For good order would have been wanting in the human family if some were not governed by others wiser than themselves. So by such a kind of subjection woman is naturally subject to man, because in man the discretion of reason predominates. Nor is inequality among men excluded by the state of innocence, as we shall prove (96, 3). Summa Theologica I, qu. 92, art. 1, ad 2.

Woman is subject to man because in the male reason predominates
    [It is said by way of objection] ‘Subjection and limitation were a result of sin, for to the woman was it said after sin (Gn. 3:16): "Thou shalt be under the man's power"; and Gregory says that, "Where there is no sin, there is no inequality." But woman is naturally of less strength and dignity than man . . . . ’ [But I say] Subjection is twofold. One is servile, by virtue of which a superior makes use of a subject for his own benefit; and this kind of subjection began after sin. There is another kind of subjection which is called economic or civil, whereby the superior makes use of his subjects for their own benefit and good; and this kind of subjection existed even before sin. For good order would have been wanting in the human family if some were not governed by others wiser than themselves. So by such a kind of subjection woman is naturally subject to man, because in man the discretion of reason predominates. Nor is inequality among men excluded by the state of innocence, as we shall prove (96, 3). Summa Theologica I, qu. 92, art. 1, ad 2.

Man's superiority over woman flows from his having been created first
    When all things were first formed, it was more suitable for the woman to be made from man than (for the female to be from the male) in other animals.
    First, in order thus to give the first man a certain dignity consisting in this, that as God is the principle of the whole universe, so the first man, in likeness to God, was the principle of the whole human race. Wherefore Paul says that "God made the whole human race from one" (Acts 17:26).
    Secondly, that man might love woman all the more, and cleave to her more closely, knowing her to be fashioned from himself . . . .
    Thirdly, because, as the Philosopher says (Ethic. viii, 12), the human male and female are united, not only for generation, as with other animals, but also for the purpose of domestic life, in which each has his or her particular duty, and in which the man is the head of the woman. Wherefore it was suitable for the woman to be made out of man, as out of her principle.
    Fourthly, there is a sacramental reason for this. For by this is signified that the Church takes her origin from Christ. Wherefore the Apostle says (Eph. 52): "This is a great sacrament; but I speak in Christ and in the Church." Summa Theologica I, 92, art. 2.

Man is the image of God in a way a woman is not
    The image of God, in its principal signification, namely the intellectual nature, is found both in man and in woman. Hence after the words, "To the image of God He created him," it is added, "Male and female He created them" (Gn. 1:27). Moreover it is said "them" in the plural, as Augustine (Gen. ad lit. iii, 22) remarks, lest it should be thought that both sexes were united in one individual. But in a secondary sense the image of God is found in man, and not in woman: for man is the beginning and end of woman; as God is the beginning and end of every creature. So when the Apostle had said that "man is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man," he adds his reason for saying this: "For man is not of woman, but woman of man; and man was not created for woman, but woman for man." Summa Theologica I, qu. 93, art. 4 ad 1.

A woman’s hair is a sign of her subjection
    “The woman’s hair is a sign of her subjection, a man’s is not. Hence it is not proper for a woman to put aside her hair when doing penance, as it is for a man.” Summa Theologica Supplement , qu. 28, art. 3 ad 1.

See also Thomas Aquinas’s view on woman being a defective male.

Pagina 4 di 5 PrimaPrima ... 345 UltimaUltima