Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6
    Baron Samedi
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito Ruling parties of China, Japan agree on seeking stronger overall relationship

Ruling parties of China, Japan agree on seeking stronger overall relationship

2009-12-10 2245

BEIJING, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- Ruling parties of China and Japan on Thursday pledged to deepen trust and work together for a stronger strategic relationship of mutual benefit between the two countries.

The pledge came out of a meeting between Chinese President Hu Jintao and Secretary General of the Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ) Ichiro Ozawa in Beijing on Thursday afternoon

Ozawa is leading a delegation of 600-strong members, including 146 DPJ lawmakers from the upper and lower houses of the Japanese Diet, for a four-day visit in Beijing.

The group is the first DPJ-led delegation to China since the DPJ came to power in September.

Hu started the meeting by calling Ozawa "an old friend of the Chinese people who visited China many times and made important contribution to bilateral relations."

This was the third meeting in Beijing between Hu and Ozawa, who visited China in capacity of the DPJ leader in 2006 and 2007.

"The Communist Party of China (CPC) attaches great importance to relations with DPJ and would like to work together to improve party-to-party exchange mechanism," said Hu, who is the general secretary of the CPC Central Committee.

Hu called for concerted efforts to make the mechanism an important platform for the two ruling parties to hold dialogues, enhance trust, promote cooperation and seek common development in a bid to boost the sound and in-depth growth of bilateral relationship.

Ozawa echoed Hu's views, saying the DPJ was committed to bolstering Japan-China ties and would continue to make best of the party-to-party exchange mechanism for a better strategic relationship of mutual benefit.

On the broader China-Japan relations, Hu said the two countries had interacted actively and undergone a smooth transition since the DPJ became Japan's ruling party in September.

Hu said he and Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama reached important consensus on furthering the strategic relationship of mutual benefit and bringing the bilateral relationship to a new era.

Stressing the principle and spirit of four political documents between the two countries, Hu said China would like to work more closely with Japan to properly address the sensitive issues between them and jointly tackle global challenges.

Ozawa praised China's economic and social progress and its constructive role in international affairs.

Ozawa said profound changes in the international arena offered a broad prospect for Japan and China to work together in all fronts.

Prior to the two leaders' meeting, Hu and the Japanese delegation had their group photos taken at the Great Hall of the People in downtown Beijing.

The delegation was the 16th one under the "Great Wall Program," a people-to-people exchange scheme initiated in 1989. The program has so far sent about 350 Japanese lawmakers and more than 2,000 representatives from various circles to visit China.

Ruling parties of China, Japan agree on seeking stronger overall relationship_English_Xinhua

Unrepentant Fenian
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito Rif: Ruling parties of China, Japan agree on seeking stronger overall relationship

China and Japan joining forces? That could mean big problems for the Western World especially if the join military wise and not only politically
    vuoi una Italia migliore? una Italia dove la violenza fisica o verbale non ha posto? Allora iscriviti al PdL di PIR!

Baron Samedi
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito Rif: Ruling parties of China, Japan agree on seeking stronger overall relationship

Absolutely not.That's propaganda, just chineses gouvernment point of view. Japanese-American strategic partnership it has strong ties.China can be really a source for western world.Japan is on the edge of the abyss.
    I doubt that Japan can replace the Usa partnership, under a chinese threat.
    Its a big game.
    For more info:

Containing China is bad, weird advice - People's Daily Online

Genuinely ready to see China's Rise ? - People's Daily Online

The last one is a good analysis......

Unrepentant Fenian
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ulver81 Visualizza Messaggio
    Absolutely not.That's propaganda, just chineses gouvernment point of view. Japanese-American strategic partnership it has strong ties.China can be really a source for western world.Japan is on the edge of the abyss.
    I doubt that Japan can replace the Usa partnership, under a chinese threat.
    Its a big game.
    For more info:

Containing China is bad, weird advice - People's Daily Online

Genuinely ready to see China's Rise ? - People's Daily Online

The last one is a good analysis......
    I can''t put my finger on it but this alliance scares me seeing as neither the Chinese nor the Japanese have a very good track record when it comes to the Western World
    vuoi una Italia migliore? una Italia dove la violenza fisica o verbale non ha posto? Allora iscriviti al PdL di PIR!

Baron Samedi
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da irlandese Visualizza Messaggio
    I can''t put my finger on it but this alliance scares me seeing as neither the Chinese nor the Japanese have a very good track record when it comes to the Western World
    No need to fear that scary.Chineses soft power is a breed apart than Us one.
    Beijing no needs to take up arms.Maybe can help a whole world to pay the government debts

Unrepentant Fenian
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ulver81 Visualizza Messaggio
    No need to fear that scary.Chineses soft power is a breed apart than Us one.
    Beijing no needs to take up arms.Maybe can help a whole world to pay the government debts
    The Chinese? I seriously doubt itiango: