Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da agaragar
    lo fece già hitler col reichstag....questo era il modo ideato per distruggere la democrazia americana, un progetto folle, che le vicende politiche hanno rimandato al 2001. rendendolo ancora più folle.

E le basi , fonti ecc ecc per questa fantastica storiella?

bluedanube
    Ospite

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da sarrebal
    Blondet e' pazzo.
    E voi siete piu' pazzi a credergli.
    I traditori che si schierano con un ipotetico nemico vanno messi in galera in tempo di guerra.
    Questo in qualsiasi Paese del mondo.
    Congresso degli Stati Uniti
    Camera dei rappresentanti
    Washington DC - 24 Marzo, 1997

10-Year U.S. Strategic Plan For Detention Camps Revives Proposals From Oliver North
    News Analysis/Commentary, Peter Dale Scott,
    New America Media, Feb 21, 2006
    Editor's Note: A recently announced contract for a Halliburton subsidiary to build immigrant detention facilities is part of a longer-term Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists." ...

Pacific News Service

A che punto sta l’approvazione di Patriot Act …?!
    FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders
    There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Now let's review the justification for any actions taken...

SiaNews

Totila
    Ospite

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Amati75
    L'unica cosa sicura e' che non le hanno trovate.

E poi dici di me?

Sospeso/a
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Totila
    E poi dici di me?
    Ma io ti ho detto anche questo:

"...so cosa mi ha detto un signore ora in pensione che vive nel mio paese ed ha lavorato per anni nei paesi Arabi, tra i quali l' Iraq, ma che te lo dico a fare, tanto non mi credi."

E cmq... il rapporto di Gennaio 2003... ed il cambiamento a Marzo 2003... quello e' cronaca.... mi dici dove sono finite le ADM, mancanti all'appello?
    Da qualche parte saranno, oppure i registri della loro distruzione. insomma...qualche traccia in un senso o nell'altro?

Come Saddam sposto' aerei militari e carriarmati in vista delle guerre, sia nei primi anni 90 sia nel'ultima, dimmi la ragione per la quale non l'avrebbe potuto fare con le ADM.

Sospeso/a
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da bluedanube
    Congresso degli Stati Uniti
    Camera dei rappresentanti

10-Year U.S. Strategic Plan For Detention Camps Revives Proposals From Oliver North
    News Analysis/Commentary, Peter Dale Scott,
    New America Media, Feb 21, 2006
    Editor's Note: A recently announced contract for a Halliburton subsidiary to build immigrant detention facilities is part of a longer-term Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists." ...

Pacific News Service

A che punto sta l’approvazione di Patriot Act …?!
    FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders
    There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Now let's review the justification for any actions taken...

SiaNews

Caxxo Bush governava pure sotto Clinton

Cqm se non mi par di capir male, le fonti, che parlano molto anche su illazioni sugli scopi ecc ecc.. verrebero da siti tipo quelli delle varie milizie contro lo stato federale ecc ecc... o no?

bluedanube
    Ospite

Predefinito

Caxxo Bush governava pure sotto Clinton

Cqm se non mi par di capir male, le fonti, che parlano molto anche su illazioni sugli scopi ecc ecc.. verrebero da siti tipo quelli delle varie milizie contro lo stato federale ecc ecc... o no?
    Vista la differenza che passa fra i repubblicani ed i democratici …

> Noo...

Sospeso/a
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Bellissimo... ho fatto una ricerca su Google per :

"detention camps in the usa"

La prima cosa che e' venuta fuori e' l'articolo di uno che dice che na ha trovati piu di 700 (da meta' anni 90... )... e la parte bellissima.... dice:

"..In addition, they have been compiling, since 1994, lists of people buying food weapons clothing, etc .Again, the question is why the lists? Why the camps? Why so many? Why the moats and electric fences?..."

Ma ovvio no.. per l'introduzione della "Martial Law".... e' questo scritto e' del 30/12/2001.... ora abbiamo un altro articolo di Blondet (tratto come dalle note da un libro di un Americano) che reintroduce che arivera' la Legge Marziale.... ma ancora nulla....

Mi sa tnato a bufala, a leggenda metropolitana...portata avanti da quei settori della societa' USA che odiano il Govnero Federlae ecc ecc...

Questo stava scrivendo un libro.... un po' di pubblicita' per vendere i libri non guasta mai...

Poi dice che lo seguono... che e' in pericolo di vita (questo nel 2001)

Ah, il link:

http://www.angelfire.com/music2/fullcircle/con1.html

E bellissimo eccouno ceh e'0 andato a vedre sti famosi campi elencati:

"Hello all. I just got back from my ten-day "concentration camp" tour of three states. I brought back my striped uniform and have a new tattoo on my forearm to show for it.

Seriously, I got this list of supposed camps off of Don Bradley's website (www.don-bradely.com). Bradley - an author of various new age subjects - has been ranting and raving for the past year about hundreds of camps with "machinegun towers, moats, gas-chambers, and roving armed patrols."

Several of my colleagues (Robert Sterling, publisher of the alternative press, "The Konformist", and a friend) went to the locations in California that Bradley ranted about (the ones with the machine-gun towers and gas-chambers) and came back laughing their asses off. To say that there was nothing there of the kind Bradley ranted about is an understatement. When Sterling repeatedly asked Bradley to come up with some facts (which Bradley had earlier promised to deliver), he failed to reply.
    "

http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~wbova/fn/gov/camps_02.htm

Se non ci fossero i Totila ed i Blondet, questo mondo sarebbe senza altro molto meno divertente

Sospeso/a
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da bluedanube
    Vista la differenza che passa fra i repubblicani ed i democratici …

> Noo...
    Noo?

Uno viene da un sito se non erro vicino ai Libertarians.....

Totila
    Ospite

Predefinito

Bellissimo... ho fatto una ricerca su Google per :

"detention camps in the usa"

La prima cosa che e' venuta fuori e' l'articolo di uno che dice che na ha trovati piu di 700 (da meta' anni 90... )... e la parte bellissima.... dice:

"..In addition, they have been compiling, since 1994, lists of people buying food weapons clothing, etc .Again, the question is why the lists? Why the camps? Why so many? Why the moats and electric fences?..."

Ma ovvio no.. per l'introduzione della "Martial Law".... e' questo scritto e' del 30/12/2001.... ora abbiamo un altro articolo di Blondet (tratto come dalle note da un libro di un Americano) che reintroduce che arivera' la Legge Marziale.... ma ancora nulla....

Mi sa tnato a bufala, a leggenda metropolitana...portata avanti da quei settori della societa' USA che odiano il Govnero Federlae ecc ecc...

Questo stava scrivendo un libro.... un po' di pubblicita' per vendere i libri non guasta mai...

Poi dice che lo seguono... che e' in pericolo di vita (questo nel 2001)

Ah, il link:

http://www.angelfire.com/music2/fullcircle/con1.html

E bellissimo eccouno ceh e'0 andato a vedre sti famosi campi elencati:

"Hello all. I just got back from my ten-day "concentration camp" tour of three states. I brought back my striped uniform and have a new tattoo on my forearm to show for it.

Seriously, I got this list of supposed camps off of Don Bradley's website (www.don-bradely.com). Bradley - an author of various new age subjects - has been ranting and raving for the past year about hundreds of camps with "machinegun towers, moats, gas-chambers, and roving armed patrols."

Several of my colleagues (Robert Sterling, publisher of the alternative press, "The Konformist", and a friend) went to the locations in California that Bradley ranted about (the ones with the machine-gun towers and gas-chambers) and came back laughing their asses off. To say that there was nothing there of the kind Bradley ranted about is an understatement. When Sterling repeatedly asked Bradley to come up with some facts (which Bradley had earlier promised to deliver), he failed to reply.
    "

http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~wbova/fn/gov/camps_02.htm

Se non ci fossero i Totila ed i Blondet, questo mondo sarebbe senza altro molto meno divertente
    Ride ben chi ride ultimo, Amati.
    Anche se, quando arriverà il nostro momento di ridere, saremo mooolto inkazzati con voi americanos...

Sospeso/a
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Ecco la lista dei famigerati "campi di conentramento"...e cosa in realta' siano...:

Oklahoma Alleged Internment Camps

Tinker AFB - This is a civilian detention facility, all base personnel are prohibited from going near the area, and the area is under constant guard.

** Haven't been there yet, but plan to check it out.

McAlester (100 mi south-east of Norman) - WWII German/Italian POW camp being renovated.

** There is nothing there but a Little League baseball field! What I think FEMA is planning on doing is turning the bleachers into baricades, and using 12-year olds to hit escaping prisoners with baseball bats.

Will Rogers Airport - This is a newly constructed FEMA facility, and it is believed that it will be used as a primary processing center for prisoners West of the Mississippi River.

** I've been to Will Rogers airport. It is an airport - nothing more.

Texas Alleged Internment Camps

Ft. Hood (just north of Austin) - has a newly built concentration camp, constructed complete with towers, high fencing, and barbed wire.

** I drove around the base and saw nothing suspicious. I also talked with a seargent who has been on the base six years, and is a tank gunner (and who hates the Army). We struck up a conversation around our mutual interest in armor. After I gained his trust, I asked him about such facilities. He just laughed. I also talked to a junior tank officer. He laughed harder. (I did have a fun time traversing the tank turret and looking through the infrared site though!)

Forth Worth (40 mi north-west of Dallas) - Federal prison under construction on the old Carswell AFB in Ft Worth, TX. Additional: The military hospital is within the compound. New buldings are being constructed at a panic rate.

** Haven't been there, but I called them. It is a a womens' hospital and prison. There is no new construction going on "at a panic rate," according to them. (I know, I know Don, they are all part of a conspiracy of silence!)

Beaumont/Port Arthur area (60 mi east of Houston) - there were thousands of acres of federal camps already built on the order of detention camp design complete with the double row chain link fencing with the razor styled concertina wire on top of each row. Some but not all of these facilities are currently being used for low-risk prisoners who require a minimum of supervision. However, any of these facilities could be returned into an armed internment detention center within a 24-hr. period. Additional: The area is in Beaumont off Hwy 69 south and consists of thousands of acres of barbed-wire bordered camps. Those nearest the road are kept immaculate and are occupied by juveniles while those further from the road are not quite so nice. Most of the facilities are un-occupied but have skeleton crews on duty.

** "Detention center within a 24-hour period." What does that prove?

Arkansas Alleged Internment Camps

Ft. Chaffee (100 mi east of Tulsa) - Has a new runway for aircraft, new detention camp facilities with capacity of 20,000 prisoners. (Dave: Take photos of rows of barracks at Chaffee, then make your way to the back of the base (south end) and try to find the FEMA compound. It has towers near it and a large fence with wire around the top.)

** I drove all around the base, and outside it, to the south (where the alleged FEMA facility is supposed to be), which is a residential neighborhood. The base is practically deserted. I counted two people the entire time I was there. A civilian worker told me the base is being shut down, which seems to fit in with what I saw. There are rows of old barracks, and yes, they have barbed-wire turned inwards, but they are dilapidated. They were used to house Cuban refugees during the Cuban boat lift. The worker told me they are all being torn down. There is no FEMA facility.

Blythville AFB (150 mi north-east of Little Rock) - This base was closed but is now being used as a camp location. New wooden barracks have been constructed at this location. This camp is surrounded by high wire topped with barbed wire, and has guard towers.

** The base, also transitioned as part of military base closures, was turned over to civilian commercial interests, and currently houses various companies, organizations, etc. - none with any NWO ties. It was one of the bases that was transitioned to civilian uses.

Jerome (125 mi south-east of Little Rock) - Renovated spec Interment camps for Japanese Americans WWII.

** I was there. It has one old dilapidated guard tower remaining, and is an officially designated historical site. Pretty insidious sounding.

Rohwer (100 mi south-east of Little Rock) - Renovated WWII Japanese-American special internment detention centers.

** After visiting Jerome, I didn't bother. Bradley and his cohorts claim that every single WWII POW and Japanese-American internment camp are being "renovated." Obviously they've never been to any of them.

Berrille (125 mi east of Tulsa) - FEMA facility located east of Eureaka on hwy 62. Mark Korneke claims that it is located near Tyson's property.

** I was there. It is a state-run child advocacy center, with one little, single, tiny building about the size of a small house. That's it. It would be pretty hard to hide something nefarious in that area, because the two-lane highway is chocked full of hotels and restaurants and tourist shops. It is a popular tourist site with a hot-spring nearby. The local police I talked to said there is no FEMA facility. (I know Don, I know, they are all part of the great conspiracy of silence. Obviously the NSA monitored my movements. As their spy satellite tracked me, they called the police station in Berrille and alerted them that I was on my way and instructed them what to say if I asked a question. Same for the local (Oklahoma City) fencing companies I called to ask about barbed-wire turned inward, who explained that some companies and facilities do it for insurance purposes, for those idiots who try to climb the fences.)

Omaha (150 miles east of Tulsa) - FEMA facility located on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. It is on an old dirt road that leads to a toxic waste dump. Note: The facility in Ms. is also located on an old toxic waste dump. Additional: located on route 65 near the junction of 14 and 65, and is about 6 or 7 miles from the Missouri line. The Omaha facility is located at a radio active waste dump site.

** Didn't visit, but I have a trusted reporter friend who used to live there, and knows the area well. He just laughed.

David Hoffman, Publisher
    Haight Ashbury Free Press
    4668 West Gaylord, Unit C
    Oklahoma City, OK 73162
    (405) 748-6467 phone/fax
    (405) 812-7960 cell

David Hoffman is the author of "The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror". While out of print, the full text of the book can be read on-line at: <http://www.constitution.org/ocbpt/ocbpt.htm>

Pagina 4 di 16 PrimaPrima ... 34514 ... UltimaUltima