User Tag List

Risultati da 1 a 3 di 3
    Con la Cina di Hu Jintao
    Solidarietà alla Repubblica Popolare Cinese vittima della destabilizzazione degli ascari tibetani di Soros e della CIA
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito Iran: CIA e forze armate degli Stati Uniti 'organizzazioni terroristiche'

Iran: il Parlamento approva documento che inserisce la Cia e le forze armate degli Stati Uniti tra le organizzazioni terroristiche

Teheran, 29 settembre - Il Parlamento iraniano ha approvato un documento che definisce la Cia e le forze armate degli Stati Uniti organizzazioni terroristiche, citando come prove i bombardamenti atomici di Hiroshima e Nagasaki, l'addestramento ad opera della Cia di terroristi internazionali, l'uso di ordigni a uranio impoverito in Iraq, Bosnia, Afghanistan, il sostegno fornito a individui e gruppi come i Talebani, Saddam Hussein, i Mujaheddin Khalq, Osama bin Laden, la creazione di prigioni segrete in Europa e del lager di Guantanamo Bay.
    Stando alla risoluzione, le azioni della Cia e delle forze armate Usa violano le convenzioni internazionali e rientrano nella categoria delle azioni terroristiche. Il documento è stato approvato da 215 deputati del Majlis e giunge in risposta alla risoluzione approvata dal Senato di Washington che chiede all'amministrazione Bush di inserire il corpo militare iraniano dei Guardiani della rivoluzione tra i gruppi terroristici.

- - -
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

I hate all Iranians, US aide tells MPs

Britsh MPs visiting the Pentagon to discuss America's stance on Iran and Iraq were shocked to be told by one of President Bush's senior women officials: "I hate all Iranians."

And she also accused Britain of "dismantling" the Anglo-US-led coalition in Iraq by pulling troops out of Basra too soon.
    The all-party group of MPs say Debra Cagan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Coalition Affairs to Defence Secretary Robert Gates, made the comments this month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

- - -
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Comunque negli ultimi giorni si intensifica la propaganda...

Bolton: Attack Iran, 'remove' its leader

Former US ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton told Tory delegates in Britain Sunday that efforts by the UK and the EU to negotiate with Iran had failed and that he saw no alternative to a pre-emptive strike on suspected nuclear facilities in the country.

Bolton said that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was "pushing out" and "is not receiving adequate push-back" from the West.
    "I don't think the use of military force is an attractive option, but I would tell you I don't know what the alternative is.
    "Because life is about choices, I think we have to consider the use of military force. I think we have to look at a limited strike against their nuclear facilities."
    He added that any strike should be followed by an attempt to remove the "source of the problem", Ahmadinejad.
    "If we were to strike Iran it should be accompanied by an effort at regime change ... The US once had the capability to engineer the clandestine overthrow of governments. I wish we could get it back," he said.

Bolton said that the fact that only partial intelligence about Iran's nuclear activity existed should not be used as an excuse not to act.
    "Intelligence can be wrong in more than one direction... Responding after they (nuclear devices) are used is unacceptable."
    Bolton also said the UN was "fundamentally irrelevant".

The former envoy criticized Britain's "softly softly" approach to Iran's imprisonment of 15 British sailors in April.
    They were released after Ahmadinejad announced he was making a "gift" to the British people. "They [Iran] got no response from the UK or the US. If you were the Iranian leader, what conclusion do you draw?"

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull