Risultati da 1 a 10 di 78
    Simply...cat!
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito Ufficiale:il successore di Haider dice:era gay e aveva una relazione con me

Far-right Austrian leader Jorg Haider was my gay lover, reveals his successor!
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 55 PM on 22nd October 2008

Austria has been rocked after the male successor to right-wing leader Jorg Haider virtually admitted to having a gay affair with him.

Haider, 58, who was pictured cuddling a man in a gay bar where he had his final drinks before the death crash which claimed his life, was long suspected of leading a double existence during his years in power.

Now Stefan Petzner, 27, who recently replaced Haider as leader of the right wing party, Alliance for the Future of Austria, effectively outed himself as the far right leader’s gay lover while being interviewed on the country’s O3 radio channel breakfast show.

I had to go to him. I had to go to him,' Petzner said in his highly emotional interview as he recalled how he rushed to the hospital where the dead body of 52-year-old Haider was lying after his fatal crash in early October.

Admitting that he felt a 'magnetic attraction' for Haider, whom he met five years ago while working as a cosmetics correspondent for a newspaper, Petzner insisted: 'We had a relationship that went far beyond friendship. Jorg and I were connected by something truly special. He was the man of my life.'

He insisted that Haider’s widow, Claudia did not object to his relationship: 'She loved him as a woman. He loved her as a man. I loved him in a completely different and personal way. She understood that.'

But Petzner’s sister, Chrisitiane, 30, appeared to cast doubt on her brother’s story.

In a newspaper interview she said: 'Sometimes Claudia was jealous because Stefan would spend more time with her husband than she did.'

Clearly embarrassed by the revelations, officials at the Alliance for the Future of Austria, yesterday attempted to limit the political damage to the party by cancelling forthcoming interviews with Petzner.

However their attempts to prevent his radio interview being rebroadcast were turned down.

There was speculation that as a result of his controversial interview, Petzner might soon find himself replaced as party leader.

Haider crashed his Volkswagen limousine while drunk and driving at more than double the speed limit while on his way his mother’s birthday party in the early hours of the morning earlier this month.

Last Saturday he was given the equivalent of a state funeral in Klagenfurt, the capital of the Austrian province of Carinthia where he was governor for more than a decade. More than 25,000 people attended.

Hours before he was buried it was revealed he drank a whole bottle of vodka in a seedy gay bar with an unidentified male 'friend'.

His party more than doubled its share of the vote in Austria’s general election at the end of September i n which the far right won 30 per cent.

The result prompted speculation that Haider would once again figure in Austrian national politics.

Allegations that Haider was either gay or bi-sexual were first published in Austria nearly a decade ago.

However the far right leader, who fathered two children with his wife Claudia, refused to discuss the allegations, fearing that they would alienate thousands of his ultra conservative followers.

Until yesterday conservative Austria had preferred not to dwell on the subject and allowed Haider to portray himself at least, outwardly as a traditional family man., although his party was nicknamed the 'Haider’s Boy Party' .
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...successor.html

C'è poco da commentare:
    Haider era gay.

email non funzionante
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Dragonball Visualizza Messaggio
    By Daily Mail Reporter

Austria has been rocked after the male successor to right-wing leader Jorg Haider virtually admitted to having a gay affair with him.

Haider, 58, who was pictured cuddling a man in a gay bar where he had his final drinks before the death crash which claimed his life, was long suspected of leading a double existence during his years in power.

Now Stefan Petzner, 27, who recently replaced Haider as leader of the right wing party, Alliance for the Future of Austria, effectively outed himself as the far right leader’s gay lover while being interviewed on the country’s O3 radio channel breakfast show.

I had to go to him. I had to go to him,' Petzner said in his highly emotional interview as he recalled how he rushed to the hospital where the dead body of 52-year-old Haider was lying after his fatal crash in early October.

Admitting that he felt a 'magnetic attraction' for Haider, whom he met five years ago while working as a cosmetics correspondent for a newspaper, Petzner insisted: 'We had a relationship that went far beyond friendship. Jorg and I were connected by something truly special. He was the man of my life.'

He insisted that Haider’s widow, Claudia did not object to his relationship: 'She loved him as a woman. He loved her as a man. I loved him in a completely different and personal way. She understood that.'

But Petzner’s sister, Chrisitiane, 30, appeared to cast doubt on her brother’s story.

In a newspaper interview she said: 'Sometimes Claudia was jealous because Stefan would spend more time with her husband than she did.'

Clearly embarrassed by the revelations, officials at the Alliance for the Future of Austria, yesterday attempted to limit the political damage to the party by cancelling forthcoming interviews with Petzner.

However their attempts to prevent his radio interview being rebroadcast were turned down.

There was speculation that as a result of his controversial interview, Petzner might soon find himself replaced as party leader.

Haider crashed his Volkswagen limousine while drunk and driving at more than double the speed limit while on his way his mother’s birthday party in the early hours of the morning earlier this month.

Last Saturday he was given the equivalent of a state funeral in Klagenfurt, the capital of the Austrian province of Carinthia where he was governor for more than a decade. More than 25,000 people attended.

Hours before he was buried it was revealed he drank a whole bottle of vodka in a seedy gay bar with an unidentified male 'friend'.

His party more than doubled its share of the vote in Austria’s general election at the end of September i n which the far right won 30 per cent.

The result prompted speculation that Haider would once again figure in Austrian national politics.

Allegations that Haider was either gay or bi-sexual were first published in Austria nearly a decade ago.

However the far right leader, who fathered two children with his wife Claudia, refused to discuss the allegations, fearing that they would alienate thousands of his ultra conservative followers.

Until yesterday conservative Austria had preferred not to dwell on the subject and allowed Haider to portray himself at least, outwardly as a traditional family man., although his party was nicknamed the 'Haider’s Boy Party' .

C'è poco da commentare:
    Haider era gay.
    e allora non commento.

email non funzionante
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da arba2 Visualizza Messaggio
    e allora non commento.
    Nemmeno io... roba da matti, ma quel figliuolo s´e´ rovinato con le sue mani la sua carriera politica. Ma come si fa?

Forumista senior
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Beh, se lo dice il suo delfino. Però sarebbe bene lasciarlo riposare in pace. Non ho mai creduto al fantomatico complotto, ma a partire dal suo successore, farebbero tutti bene a finirla con queste dichiarazioni.

email non funzionante
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da RobertoP Visualizza Messaggio
    Beh, se lo dice il suo delfino. Però sarebbe bene lasciarlo riposare in pace. Non ho mai creduto al fantomatico complotto, ma a partire dal suo successore, farebbero tutti bene a finirla con queste dichiarazioni.
    ma si amavano, no? sta a vedere che Haider gli ha lasciato anche qualche milione .....

Forumista senior
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Ora il cerchio è chiuso: il partito di Haider può chiudere bottega:
    il suo capo era un ubriacone, un potenziale pirata della strada, un finocchio, un drogato e forse, perchè no, un pedofilo, che ci sta sempre bene quando si vuole seppellire la memoria di qualcuno.
    Tuttavia, nonostante le cascate di fango e merda che vengono gettate su di lui, io credo ancor di più, grazie anche alle "rivelazioni" al suo "delfinocchio", che Haider sia stato ucciso.

History Lesson - Part II
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da canapone 59 Visualizza Messaggio
    Ora il cerchio è chiuso: il partito di Haider può chiudere bottega:
    il suo capo era un ubriacone, un potenziale pirata della strada, un finocchio, un drogato e forse, perchè no, un pedofilo, che ci sta sempre bene quando si vuole seppellire la memoria di qualcuno.
    Tuttavia, nonostante le cascate di fango e merda che vengono gettate su di lui, io credo ancor di più, grazie anche alle "rivelazioni" al suo "delfinocchio", che Haider sia stato ucciso.
    per chi piace farsi prendere per il culo ,
    c'è sempre un posto in prima fila ...

Per te il posto è addirittura riservato

Bannabile!!!
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Predefinito

E borghezio era il suo ex?
    Chi sono i filosudici? Quelli che definiscono filoterroristi i difensori dei palestinesi.
    I fascioleghisti sono quelli che vogliono farvi dire che la meloni è bella e intelligente
    Israele=Paese Terrorista - Ai pazzi si da sempre ragione

email non funzionante
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da RobertoP Visualizza Messaggio
    Mah siiii ..... tant'è vero che i carinziani , si accingono ad eleggere governatore il suo delfinfrogio .

Anzi no ; mi dicono che non è vero ; come gesto d'amore verso il loro Goverbatore assassinato , eleggono la sua vedova http://www.affaritaliani.it/politica...ito211008.html . Perchè , naturalmente , essendo sposato con una donna ( pure decisamente bella , in gioventù ) froggggio non era ed aveva anche due figlie , una ( Cornelia ) pure divenuta cittadina italiana per matrimonio.

E non aveva un delfinfroggio di nome Puzzner ; aveva un vice di nome Doerfler , che è l'altro potenziale prossimo Governatore. Poichè , ovviamente , è un affare interno al BZOE ; che poi riconfluirà nel FPOE - come Haider aveva raccomandato prima che il Kidon lo assassinasse - per cui il ocntinuatore della sua opera politica (austriaca , ma anche continentale europea ) sarà Strahan.

Poichè di assassinio , non di complotto , ovviamente si tratta . Cosa c'è da complottare , di fronte ad un delitto talmente evidente , da aver dovuto giustificare il passaggio - nelle fole della televiSIONe - dalle ferite letali ed inutili cure , alla morte sul colpo ?

Quersto delitto, tuttavia, si dimostrerà il più controproducente per i suoi mandanti, dopo quello del 709 AUC , 2052 anni or sono. Non solo in Carinzia (ove tutti , anche i lampioni , han capito che di assassinio trattasi) in cuiu il raddoppio dei voti del BZOE lo porterà all'80 % circa ; ma - credo - nel giro di pochi mesi l'Ostmark - questa è l'occasione buona per cancellare quella parolaccia dedicata alla duplicazione del Reich - sarà la prima Regione europea (*) totalmente JudenRein .

Infatti , se c'è una critica , che la progenie demoniaca non merita , è quella della mancanza di prudenza . La loro consueta vigliaccherria li condurrà prestissimo in Nuova Zelanda e Patagonia (la povera Palestina occupata potrebbe , sperabilmente , essere la seconda Regione completamente JudenRein del pianeta ).

(*) Questa mia , non prenderla come una teoria complottista . Prendila come una mia profezia - facilissima , al pari di quella con cui , già nella Domenica mattina dell'omicidio, proprio qui su POL scrissi ora la televiSIONe dirà che è andato a collidere con la macchina, contromano su un rettilineo, non perchè l'auto era teleguidata , ma perchè lui era ubbbbbbriaco , drrrrrogatttto , nazzzzzista e frogggggio.

Questi ebbrei .... eccellono in prudenza , però mancano di fantasia e intelligenza. Oltre che, ovviamente , di ogni minimo barlume di senso etico.

Liberale Cattivo
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Dragonball Visualizza Messaggio
    By Daily Mail Reporter

C'è poco da commentare:
    Haider era gay.

Sinceramente credo che sono cose che non ci riguardano.

Pagina 1 di 8 12 ... UltimaUltima