Risultati da 1 a 4 di 4
    Banzai
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito In Francia gli attacchi islamici contro i Cattolici sono sempre piu' violenti

https://europeanconservative.com/articles/news/france-catholic-procession-honoring-virgin-mary-attacked-by-islamists/?fbclid=IwAR2eisBAIqRL2nKc6sAiXug-oYX71ePE7fDgrv-YV4W3NEcQr9lC505AKO0

France: Catholic Procession Honoring Virgin Mary Attacked by Islamists
    A group of Catholics were attacked and subjected to vicious, anti-Christian verbal abuse in a Parisian suburb last Wednesday during a torchlit procession that had been organized to celebrate the Virgin Mary’s Immaculate Conception. The Marian procession, which took place in Nanterre and saw a group of thirty Catholics walk from the chapel of Saint-Joseph-des-Fontenelles […]

Robert Semonsen — 14.12.21

A group of Catholics were attacked and subjected to vicious, anti-Christian verbal abuse in a Parisian suburb last Wednesday during a torchlit procession that had been organized to celebrate the Virgin Mary’s Immaculate Conception.

The Marian procession, which took place in Nanterre and saw a group of thirty Catholics walk from the chapel of Saint-Joseph-des-Fontenelles to the parish of Sainte-Marie-des-Fontenelles, was interrupted at the first prayer station when a group of Islamists began hurling insults and death threats at the participants, Le Figaro reports.

The dozen or so Islamists involved in the attack called the procession’s participants “Kafirs,” an Arabic term meaning “infidels,” and shouted “I swear on the Quran I will cut your throat” in the direction of the priest who had been leading the group.

“They then threw water on us, then grabbed one of the torches which they then threw in our direction,” Jean-Marc Sertillange, a permanent deacon at Sainte-Marie-des-Fontenelles, told the Paris-based newspaper. The words “you are not at home” were also heard coming from the Islamist attackers, according to the report.

The group of Islamists, which reportedly had three ringleaders, managed to flee before police arrived at the scene. After authorities deemed the route to be safe, the procession promptly resumed, but without any additional prayer stops.

Upon hearing about the incident, French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin on Saturday took to social media to extend his support to Catholics across France and to condemn the attack, calling the acts which had taken place “unacceptable.”

Disilluso cronico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)

Predefinito Re: In Francia gli attacchi islamici contro i Cattolici sono sempre piu' violenti

La situazione in Francia diventa sempre più pesante, temo dovremo prepararci ad una escalation graduale ma continua, fino a quando questa la nuova routine.

Le possibilità di bloccare la caduta ci sono, ma richiedono n deciso cambio di rotta tanto politico quanto sociale.
    L'ultimo uomo ad essere entrato in Parlamento con intenzioni oneste.

Non basta negare le idee degli altri per avere il diritto di dire "Io ho un'idea". (G. Guareschi)

email non funzionante
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito Re: In Francia gli attacchi islamici contro i Cattolici sono sempre piu' violenti

Possiamo concludere che tutto il peggio che succede in Italia e' dovuto alle elites PD ed al vaticano?
    Stupri, attentati, invasione, fallimenti, disoccupazione, emergenza sociale, denatalita',violenza verbale , suicidi, omicidi....

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1470153501258907651

nn ci ho capito tanto dovrebbero essere francesi che attaccano la polizia francese .... se qualcuni riesca a capire cosa dicono . putrroppo si vede male
    ciao ciao