Like avuti
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)

Predefinito Re: No Bra: il movimento a metà tra il femminismo e la comodità

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Rachel Walling Visualizza Messaggio
    Grazie
    Prego, ma lo sai che è vero, e per me è un piacere dirlo.
    Le dimensioni della fava sono come i soldi : Non contano solo quando ci sono

email non funzionante
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da cimad5 Visualizza Messaggio
    https://www.inran.it/2021/12/17/no-b...imento-cosa-e/

E’ nato durante il Lockdown, ed è seguitissimo in Francia ma sta conoscendo una sua diffusione anche altrove, ed è il No Bra o anche Bra Less: un movimento che, per le sue intenzioni ed inviti, vogliamo definire parzialmente femminista, parzialmente attento alla comodità e alla salute delle donne.

L’invito è infatti quello di deporre il reggiseno o comunque ad utilizzarlo molto meno: nasce non a caso durante il lockdown, quando le donne sono state libere di usarlo meno ed essere più comode in casa. Il reggiseno è visto qui come l’ennesimo strumento, imposto alla donna da una società paternalistica: esso è volto a coprire, sorreggere e, qualcuno dice, sessualizzare. La donna non è libera quindi di gestire il proprio corpo, allacciandosi sotto il seno questo indumento circa ogni giorno: chi dice che invece questo sia stato pensato per la comodità femminile dovrà essere smentito. Il reggiseno infatti sortisce l’effetto contrario di quel che si dice: impigrendo i muscoli del petto, ne sollecita la decadenza. Impedisce che la pelle traspiri e con difficoltà fa circolare il sangue. Quando dormiamo, inoltre, questo ci fa sentire come un senso di oppressione sul torace, ostacolando anche il sonno e il normale ritmo sonno-veglia.

Ammesso questo, perché dovremmo portare il reggiseno? per pudicizia contro uno sguardo che magari, posandosi su di noi, ci sessualizza? Per quella vecchia costruzione culturale che il reggiseno, non si è capito bene come ed in che modo, ci faccia bene? Più comode, più libere.
    ma non è solo il reggiseno: mentre gli uomini mostrano il proprio corpo le donne mostrano un corpo che è corretto, modificato secondo canoni sociali. Il reggiseno mostra un seno rialzano, i tacchi slanciano la figura e mostrano glutei prominenti poi ci sono la cipria il rossetto l’ombretto che modificano il viso e la lunghezza delle gonne per mostrare una parte delle gambe e tanti altri accorgimenti che non saprei dire. Mia figlia è una bella ragazza ma quando si è sposata ci sono voluti 4 0 5 ore per prepararsi : le acconciatrici sono venute alle 6 del mattino

Perche lo fa? Presumo per mostrarsi piu desiderabili e la desiderabilita cambia secondo i tempi Basta pensare ai corpetti micidiali dell’800. Si sa che spesso i primitivi hanno ripugnanza per le nostre donne e noi per le loro donne
    Nei movimenti femministi del secolo scorso nei cortei le donne buttavano via i reggiseni, si mettevano le scarpe da ginnastica ecc ecc. Ma non è durato molto:l e donne sono tornate a fare sacrifici per mostrarsi piu belle.
    La cosa peggiore secondo me non è il reggiseno ma i tacchi alti che rendono difficile camminare e poi con il tempo storcono le ossa. Meglio comunque dell’uso cinese della fasciatura

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

https://hypebae.com/2022/3/braless-n...lusivity-op-ed

As a petite woman with a C-cup chest, I personally love the braless trend. Nothing makes me happier than being able to ditch uncomfortable underwire and let my tits hang like my hair is blowing in the wind. In retrospect, the only time I enjoy wearing a bra is actually when I wear lingerie — because I know my partners will take it off just as quickly as I put it on. Apparently, British Vogue had the insider scoop because in 2020, it predicted that bras would become nonessential. With quarantine completely changing the way women lead their day-to-day lives, the publication’s prediction was quickly proven correct.
    The trend of going braless didn’t come out of thin air, though. It has always been referenced in feminist movements from “free the nipple” to the burning of the bras. The free the nipple movement encouraged poeple to stop sexualizing breasts, so women could freely exist without restrictive underwires. The burning of the bras on the other hand, was a form of protest against the Miss America pageant, with women burning items associated with femininity. Unfortunately, the protest gained a negative reputation after the term “bra-burning feminists” was used to stereotype some women.
    Although bras have a loaded history, the Fall/Winter 2022 edition of Fashion Month continued to promote the braless trend and gave the “f-ck the bra” narrative a high fashion take. As a writer who enjoys studying the intersection between sex positivity and fashion, I love the braless movement for several reasons. It allows me to “free the nipple” and exist without being sexualized, while also empowering me to give certain looks an erotic edge if I want my outfit to appear a bit more edible. Yes, I enjoy sexualizing myself at times. I can’t lie, it’s the sex worker in me — and I love it.
    This season, we spotted two braless moments that gave what they needed to give. The moments I’m referring to are LaQuan Smith and Di Petsa. Both of these designers debuted sheer, floor length dresses that reminded me of a fashion history moment: Kate Moss’ iconic sheer slip dress. Designed by Liza Bruce, Moss’ dress was actually borrowed, but little did the then 19-year-old model know that dress would become one of her most remembered outfits. The chaotic duo of harsh lighting paired with lack of preparation, left Moss completely exposed underneath the sheer material. The worst part is that she had no idea why paparazzi were following her around, until she learned that the dress was completely see-through. Decades later, variations of the sheer, braless look are still seen on the runway. Although the braless trend has channeled some of the most important social and fashion history moments, I can’t help but think about how women with larger breasts are rarely included. The FW22 runways took the trend to new heights, but inclusive looks were rarely spotted. It draws a similar concern as the Y2K era which blatantly ignored plus-size women while creating sexy silhouettes and cute looks. A perfect example is Jacquemus‘ micro cardigan top that had celebrities in a chokehold. The top became controversial because it didn’t provide any support for breasts, making it exclusive to women with smaller chests. It sends the wrong message that sexy, high-fashion designs are only for one type of woman — which couldn’t be more wrong. Fashion is a form of self-expression, a language that everyone can be well-versed in.
    But, no stress. As with a lot of areas of femininity that go overlooked and underserved, women step in to offer tips and hacks for adjustments. According to a Reddit thread, plus-size women and women with larger chests are going braless regardless of what society deems appropriate. And for lack of a better term — I’m here for it. The size of your breasts shouldn’t keep you from doing a damn thing.
    Now, although the trend has a lot of improvements to make in the high fashion sector, the designs from this season deserve some playtime. After all, we can’t improve a trend without first taking a peek at what’s out there. As for my favorite braless looks this season, there were quite a few. From extravagant faux furs with nothing underneath to fully see-through gowns, it was a sex worker‘s dream.
    concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/it/moda...seno-scoperto/

Tra gli ospiti della presentazione Haute Couture autunno inverno 2022/2023 di Valentino c’era anche Florence Pugh. L’attrice e musa della casa di moda romana ha illuminato Piazza di Spagna in un incantevole sheer dress rosa. Declinato in leggerissimo tulle «Pink PP», il vestito trasparente è diventato oggetto di numerose critiche sui social. Ma la risposta non ha tardato ad arrivare e, nel giro di poche ore, il post in cui Florence su Instagram ha demolito tutti i cliché sul seno scoperto è diventato virale. «Ascoltate, quando ho indossato quell'incredibile vestito di Valentino sapevo che non c'era modo di non ricevere un commento [negativo] a riguardo», ha incalzato Florence Pugh sotto uno scatto che la ritrae ai piedi della scalinata di Trinità dei Monti. «Tutti sapevamo cosa stavamo facendo», ha dichiarato, «ero entusiasta di indossarlo, non ero nervosa neanche un po'. Non lo ero prima, non lo ero durante, e non lo sono nemmeno ora». Continuando, Pugh ha specificato che l'unico scandalo a cui ha assistito, in seguito alla condivisione del primo post in Valentino, è stato osservare «quanto sia semplice per gli uomini demolire il corpo di una donna», sempre pubblicamente e con orgoglio, davanti agli occhi di tutti. «Ho accettato tutte le complessità che mi rendono me stessa, ora sono felice di tutti i "difetti" che non sopportavo quando avevo 14 anni», ha raccontato Florence su Instagram. «Molti di voi volevano informarmi di quanto fossero delusi dalle mie «tette minuscole», o di dovermi vergognarmi di mostrare il mio torace piatto. [Ma] ho vissuto nel mio corpo per molto tempo, sono pienamente consapevole delle dimensioni del mio seno e non ne ho paura». Poi, il contrattacco: «Perché avete così paura di un seno?», «Mi chiedo cosa vi sia successo per essere così contenti di essere sconvolti dalle dimensioni delle mie tette e del mio corpo».
    Cresciuta in una famiglia di donne forti, potenti e formose, Florence Pugh ha raccontato di essere stata educata a vedere nelle proprie forme dei punti di forza – e di esserne molto orgogliosa: «La mia missione è sempre stata di dire «fanculo» ogni volta che qualcuno si aspettava che il mio corpo fosse un'opinione su ciò che è hot». «Ho indossato quel vestito perché so di cosa parlo», «Se essere pubblicamente violento nei confronti delle donne nel 2022 è così facile per te, allora la risposta è che sei tu che non sai», ha concluso l'attrice. «Crescete. Rispettate le persone. Rispettate i corpi. Rispettare tutte le donne. Rispettare gli esseri umani», «La vita diventerà molto più facile, ve lo assicuro. E tutto a causa di due bei capezzoli». Quando si dice "una lezione di stile".
    concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

https://www.awarenessdays.com/awaren...-bra-day-2022/

Although the origins of National No Bra Day are unclear this event has been running since at least 2011, with the message of raising awareness for the importance of breast cancer screening, recognising the symptoms of breast cancer and regular self-examinations in the fight against breast cancer, by encouraging women to leave their bras at home on October 13th.

Although a controversial event in the eyes of some, National No Bra Day further aims to raise awareness of breast cancer during October. Using the hashtag #nobraday on social media and encouraging women to go braless for a 24-hour period on the 13th October, National No Bra Day aims to raise awareness of the importance of knowing how to carry out breast self-examinations, being able to recognise the symptoms of breast cancer and encouraging women to partake in regular breast cancer screening.

So on October 13th, remember to leave the lingerie at home, or take part on social media to help raise awareness for breast cancer research,

If you would like to help raise awareness of this event, please use the hashtag #nobraday .

For more information on breast self-examination please visit this page. https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/have-i-got-breast-cancer/signs-symptoms-breast-cancer/checking-your-breasts

For further information on breast cancer screening, please visit this page: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/type/breast-cancer/about/screening/who-is-screened-for-breast-cancer

The original, and somewhat controversial copy from the first No Bra Day can be found below.
    Boobies are Fantastic We all think so. And what better way to express the way we feel than to support a full day of boobie freedom??

Women are magnificent creatures, and so are their breasts. Let us spend the day unleashing boobies from their boobie zoos.

Ladies, free your breasts for 24 hours by removing those dreadful (but at times oh-so-helpful) bras. Our perkiness should not be hidden. It is time that the world see what we were blessed with. Your breasts might be colossal, adorable, miniature, full, jiggly, fancy, sensitive, glistening, bouncy, smooth, tender, still blossoming, rosy, plump, fun, silky, Jello-like, fierce, jolly, nice, naughty, cuddly But the most used word to describe your breasts on October 13th should be FREE!

Gentlemen, you can participate too! Your job will be to support us ladies by rocking something purple. It can be a purple tie, purple boxers, purple socks, the NNBD button or t-shirt.. If it is purple or with the NNBD logo, it supports us. (Your support means quite a lot to us)

If wearing a bra on this day is absolutely necessary, you can definitely show your support by wearing something purple.

Yay for boobies!

**Breast Cancer is something you should take seriously and be checked for.**
    concorso cimad 2022

4° class schedina 2015
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)

https://www.awarenessdays.com/awaren...-bra-day-2022/

Although the origins of National No Bra Day are unclear this event has been running since at least 2011, with the message of raising awareness for the importance of breast cancer screening, recognising the symptoms of breast cancer and regular self-examinations in the fight against breast cancer, by encouraging women to leave their bras at home on October 13th.

Although a controversial event in the eyes of some, National No Bra Day further aims to raise awareness of breast cancer during October. Using the hashtag #nobraday on social media and encouraging women to go braless for a 24-hour period on the 13th October, National No Bra Day aims to raise awareness of the importance of knowing how to carry out breast self-examinations, being able to recognise the symptoms of breast cancer and encouraging women to partake in regular breast cancer screening.

So on October 13th, remember to leave the lingerie at home, or take part on social media to help raise awareness for breast cancer research,

If you would like to help raise awareness of this event, please use the hashtag #nobraday .

For more information on breast self-examination please visit this page. https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/have-i-got-breast-cancer/signs-symptoms-breast-cancer/checking-your-breasts

For further information on breast cancer screening, please visit this page: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/type/breast-cancer/about/screening/who-is-screened-for-breast-cancer

The original, and somewhat controversial copy from the first No Bra Day can be found below.
    Boobies are Fantastic We all think so. And what better way to express the way we feel than to support a full day of boobie freedom??

Women are magnificent creatures, and so are their breasts. Let us spend the day unleashing boobies from their boobie zoos.

Ladies, free your breasts for 24 hours by removing those dreadful (but at times oh-so-helpful) bras. Our perkiness should not be hidden. It is time that the world see what we were blessed with. Your breasts might be colossal, adorable, miniature, full, jiggly, fancy, sensitive, glistening, bouncy, smooth, tender, still blossoming, rosy, plump, fun, silky, Jello-like, fierce, jolly, nice, naughty, cuddly But the most used word to describe your breasts on October 13th should be FREE!

Gentlemen, you can participate too! Your job will be to support us ladies by rocking something purple. It can be a purple tie, purple boxers, purple socks, the NNBD button or t-shirt.. If it is purple or with the NNBD logo, it supports us. (Your support means quite a lot to us)

If wearing a bra on this day is absolutely necessary, you can definitely show your support by wearing something purple.

Yay for boobies!

**Breast Cancer is something you should take seriously and be checked for.**
    Tutte a tette dondolanti il 13 ottobre, yeah ....

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Antonio Banderas Visualizza Messaggio
    Tutte a tette dondolanti il 13 ottobre, yeah ....
    Sei cringe
    concorso cimad 2022

4° class schedina 2015
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)

Sei cringe
    Perchè ?
    Non sarà forse questo lo scenario ?

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Antonio Banderas Visualizza Messaggio
    Perchè ?
    Non sarà forse questo lo scenario ?
    Perché entusiasmarsi se una donna non indossa il reggiseno è fanciullesco

Inviato dal mio SM-A600FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    concorso cimad 2022

4° class schedina 2015
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    30 Thread(s)

Perché entusiasmarsi se una donna non indossa il reggiseno è fanciullesco

Inviato dal mio SM-A600FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    Posso dirti che sei un po' pesantuccia ?

Pagina 3 di 4 PrimaPrima ... 234 UltimaUltima