email non funzionante
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Predefinito Re: Un microfono alla generazione z - tutto su olivia rodrigo, la popstar 19enne che.

SINTETICO, ILLUMINANTE.....

e con questo direi che tutto il resto e'....fuffa!!!

La pressoché totalità della cultura giovanile odierna (anche di quella adulta, per carità, ma con dei distinguo), che si tratti di canzoni, video di tiktok, film ecc... esprime totale conformismo all'ideologia delle classi dominanti, in senso sia etico che estetico.

Il dissenso, la ribellione sono ridotte a parodia grottesca, tipo farsi crescere le sopracciglia per le femmine e mettere mutande da femmina per i maschi. La creatività è ridotta a zero, la musica viene fatta con i preset, i video sono continue variazioni di questo o quel format.

Nella storia i giovani hanno sempre portato ribellione, ricerca, innovazione. Menatela finché volete con le banalità tipo "tutti i tempi sono uguali", ma questa è una situazione senza precedenti, di cui secondo me ancora non si intuisce la devastante portata."
    Possiamo concludere che tutto il peggio che succede in Italia e' dovuto alle elites PD ed al vaticano?
    Stupri, attentati, invasione, fallimenti, disoccupazione, emergenza sociale, denatalita',violenza verbale , suicidi, omicidi....

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

Predefinito Re: Un microfono alla generazione z - tutto su olivia rodrigo, la popstar 19enne che.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b2109334.html

Anyone who tells you that this year’s Glastonbury is trapped in the 1970s clearly hasn’t been to Olivia Rodrigo’s show, where the highest concentration of screaming teenage girls outside of TikTok can be found.

Warm afternoon sunlight gleaming off her knee-high DMs, mirror-mosaic piano, and purple electro-acoustic guitar, this is one of the most iridescent – and sweetest – shows of Saturday at Worthy Farm.

Although she’s best known for her grungy hit “good 4 u”, Rodrigo has a back catalogue full of ballads about heartbreak. Today her performance includes “happier”, “hope ur ok”, and a song she says is from her childhood acting career, “all i want”, She breaks out her breakthrough, “drivers license”, early on.

A surprise cover of Avril Lavigne’s 2003 grunge hit “Complicated” comes next, during which Rodrigo kicks her heels up on the piano. This alone would have been enough to leave this doe-eyed crowd charmed. But then Rodrigo announces that she’s going to bring out a special guest. At first, it sounds like the words “Billie Eilish” have left her lips. And it would make sense – the Pyramid Stage headliner played the night before. But it turns out it’s just her accent – because it’s Lily Allen who takes the stage, and sets the scene for one big festival moment.

“Yesterday, the Supreme Court decided to overturn the law permitting safe abortion,” says Rodrigo. “I’m devastated and terrified and so many women and girls are going to die because of this.

“I’m going to dedicate this song to the Supreme Court justices. I hate you.”
    And with that, Allen, Rodrigo and what feels like the whole of Glastonbury sing along to Lily Allen’s 2009 hit “F*** You”, from her second album It’s Not Me, It’s You.

Allen, dressed in monochrome with a Chanel hair clip, looks a little shy, a little deliriously happy, as she duets with an exuberant Rodrigo. “deja vu” follows, and for a moment it feels as though Rodrigo’s not going to drop her biggest hit. But she belts out “good 4 u” into her purple microphone, with plenty of backing from a crowd who sound louder than ever. Yes, it might be true that Paul McCartney’s playing later – but for now the zoomers are taking the wheel.
    concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

[IMG][/IMG]
    concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

[IMG][/IMG]
    concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

cover

concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

concorso cimad 2022

Forumista storico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

concorso cimad 2022

Pagina 55 di 161 PrimaPrima ... 54554555665105155 ... UltimaUltima