Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predefinito Re: L'inquietante attenzione LGBT per i bambini. GROOMER

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Dr. Gori Visualizza Messaggio
    Findings From the Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study (NEMESIS)

Abstract

Background It has been suggested that homosexuality is associated with psychiatric morbidity. This study examined differences between heterosexually and homosexually active subjects in 12-month and lifetime prevalence of DSM-III-R mood, anxiety, and substance use disorders in a representative sample of the Dutch population (N = 7076; aged 18-64 years).

Conclusion The findings support the assumption that people with same-sex sexual behavior are at greater risk for psychiatric disorders.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...article/481699

Dice che questi psychiatric disorders sono: disturbi dell’umore, disturbi d’ansia e disturbi da uso di sostanze, i primi due più frequenti nei maschi, il terzo nelle femmine.

E li mette esplicitamente in relazione con il livello di accettazione sociale dell’omosessualità, cioè esattamente quello che avevo detto io.

È un link che potrebbe essere pubblicato perfino su Repubblica senza fare nessuno scandalo.

Παρρησιαστής
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Gunthr Visualizza Messaggio
    Dice che questi psychiatric disorders sono: disturbi dell’umore, disturbi d’ansia e disturbi da uso di sostanze, i primi due più frequenti nei maschi, il terzo nelle femmine.

E li mette esplicitamente in relazione con il livello di accettazione sociale dell’omosessualità, cioè esattamente quello che avevo detto io.

È un link che potrebbe essere pubblicato perfino su Repubblica senza fare nessuno scandalo.

Dice semplicemente che gli sono molto più a "rischio follia" degli etero. Che è quello che dicevo io. Se ora anche tu sei d'accordo me ne compiaccio. Ne cercherò altri

Conclusion
    The findings support the assumption that people with same-sex sexual behavior are at greater risk for psychiatric disorders.
    Derjenige, welcher dem Feinde statt des Pfeiles ein Schimpfwort entgegenschleuderte, war der Begründer der Civilisation
    S. F.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Krishnarmurti

Παρρησιαστής
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Relationship between sexual orientation and psychotic experiences in the general population in England

Abstract
    Background

Non-heterosexual individuals are at high risk for a variety of factors associated with the emergence of psychotic experiences (PEs) (e.g. common mental disorders, substance use, and stress). However, there is a scarcity of data on the association between sexual orientation and PEs. Therefore, the aim of this study was to examine the sexual orientation-PE relationship, and to identify potential mediators in this relationship.

Conclusions

These findings suggest that there is a positive relationship between sexual orientation and PEs in the general population in England, and that underlying mechanisms may involve BPD traits, loneliness, and stressful life events.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journ...B93EBF4C1DD642

Relazione tra orientamento omo e esperienze psicotiche
    Derjenige, welcher dem Feinde statt des Pfeiles ein Schimpfwort entgegenschleuderte, war der Begründer der Civilisation
    S. F.

Krishnarmurti

Forumista
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dice semplicemente che gli sono molto più a "rischio follia" degli etero. Che è quello che dicevo io. Se ora anche tu sei d'accordo me ne compiaccio. Ne cercherò altri

Conclusion
    The findings support the assumption that people with same-sex sexual behavior are at greater risk for psychiatric disorders.

Il rischio non è di follia, ma di depressione, ansia eccetera, a causa di un ambiente sociale ostile. E questo non è una novità e non stupisce nessuno.

Se vuoi trovare qualcosa che appoggi le tue idee devi cercare nella libellistica travestita da ricerca scientifica, prova per esempio nei siti delle università americane creazioniste, antidarwiniste ecc.

Παρρησιαστής
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Sexual orientation and symptoms of common mental disorder or low wellbeing: combined meta-analysis of 12 UK population health surveys

Background

Previous studies have indicated increased risk of mental disorder symptoms, suicide and substance misuse in lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) adults, compared to heterosexual adults. Our aims were to determine an estimate of the association between sexual orientation identity and poor mental health and wellbeing among adults from 12 population surveys in the UK, and to consider whether effects differed for specific subgroups of the population.

Conclusions

In the UK, LGB adults have higher prevalence of poor mental health and low wellbeing when compared to heterosexuals, particularly younger and older LGB adults.

https://bmcpsychiatry.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12888-016-0767-z
    S. F.

Krishnarmurti

Παρρησιαστής
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Il rischio non è di follia, ma di depressione, ansia eccetera, a causa di un ambiente sociale ostile. E questo non è una novità e non stupisce nessuno.

Ahah, ceeerto tutta colpa della società cattiva.
    Dire che sono malati psichici non scandalizza nessuno, prova a dirlo in tv

È un fatto che abbiano più problemi mentali rispetto agli etero, ampiamente dimostrato dalla letteratura scientifica

Non preoccuparti, tra non molto riusciranno a fare abbastanza pressioni da far considerare svhizofrenia ecc come normali espressioni della mente umana
    S. F.

Krishnarmurti

Forumista
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahah, ceeerto tutta colpa della società cattiva.
    Dire che sono malati psichici non scandalizza nessuno, prova a dirlo in tv

È un fatto che abbiano più problemi mentali rispetto agli etero, ampiamente dimostrato dalla letteratura scientifica

Non preoccuparti, tra non molto riusciranno a fare abbastanza pressioni da far considerare svhizofrenia ecc come normali espressioni della mente umana

Ma allora tu posti i link senza leggerli.

Quelli che tu continui a chiamare malattie psichiche, problemi mentali, follia ecc. e che lo studio chiama psychiatric disorders sono: disturbi dell’umore, disturbi d’ansia e disturbi da uso di sostanze.

E non sono io a parlare del peso del contesto sociale, è il link che hai postato:

To the extent that the level of social acceptance of homosexuality induces differences in mental health status in relation to homosexuality, the observed differences might be greater in other Western countries than in the Netherlands.

The effects of social factors on the mental health status of homosexual men and women have been well documented in studies, which found a relationship between experiences of stigma, prejudice, and discrimination and mental health status.

Παρρησιαστής
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Ma allora tu posti i link senza leggerli.

]

Ma allora tu cherrypicky una riga dI una fonte citata tra i commenti per far passare che i loro "problemi mentali" dipendano dal sociale

Fattori genetici dell'omosessualità determinano orientamento e "follia"

Subito prima

Biological and genetic factors in the causes and development of homosexuality might also predispose homosexual people to developing psychiatric disorders. This is in line with the higher prevalence of bipolar disorder we found in homosexual men compared with heterosexual men
    Ultima modifica di Dr. Gori; 16-05-22 alle 13:40
    S. F.

Krishnarmurti

Παρρησιαστής
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Postiamo stralci ad minchiam dai commenti come Gunthr imvece che le conclusioni

. In doing this, the findings suggest that homosexuality is not only associated with mental health problems during adolescence and early adulthood, as has been suggested but also in later life.

Because the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome can have an important effect on homosexual men and their mental health status,44

The fact that homosexual men showed higher prevalence rates of disorders that are characteristic for women in general, whereas homosexual women showed higher prevalence rates of disorders that are characteristic for men in general, is in line with the theory that sex-atypical levels of prenatal androgens play a major role in the causes and development of homosexuality.
    S. F.

Krishnarmurti

Forumista
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ma allora tu cherrypicky una riga dI una fonte citata tra i commenti per far passare che i loro "problemi mentali" dipendano dal sociale

Fattori genetici dell'omosessualità determinano orientamento e "follia"

Subito prima

Biological and genetic factors in the causes and development of homosexuality might also predispose homosexual people to developing psychiatric disorders. This is in line with the higher prevalence of bipolar disorder we found in homosexual men compared with heterosexual men

Ce la fai a capire che might è un condizionale?

Biological and genetic factors in the causes and development of homosexuality might also predispose homosexual people to developing psychiatric disorders.

Fattori genetici e biologici nelle cause e nello sviluppo dell'omosessualità potrebbero anche predisporre gli omosessuali a sviluppare disordini psichiatrici.

E non come intendi tu “Fattori genetici dell'omosessualità determinano orientamento e follia”.

Il che è ovvio, visto che l’origine biologica e genetica degli orientamenti sessuali per adesso è solo un’ipotesi.
    Idem per il discorso del livello prenatale di ormoni, che viene giustamente presentato come teoria.
    Niente di nuovo e niente di scandaloso.

È inutile che cerchi di far dire alla scienza quello che ti fa comodo, stando sempre in bilico fra malafede e incomprensione di ciò che leggi. Ti toccherà aspettare tempi migliori.

Pagina 3 di 5 PrimaPrima ... 234 ... UltimaUltima