Like avuti
    Mentioned
    1148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Predefinito LGBT: "Dio è gender fluid". Attacco al cuore del cristianesimo

Why a gender-fluid god can save religion from itself
    Patriarchal belief systems have had their day. It is time for a queerer, kinder faith.

Patriarchal religion is dying. And by patriarchal I mean the worship of the father god, that big guy in the sky, the bowing, the submission, the hierarchy of domination implicit in language, symbol and story. Mostly, I refer to Christianity (my lived experience), but also to a lesser extent Judaism and Islam.

Christianity is male supremacy. Women were seen as second-class for hundreds of years; while most denominations now permit women pastors, the Australian Catholic Church still does not allow women to be deacons or priests. This faith is also historically intertwined with white supremacy and colonisation.
    Louise Omer: “Are you like me - have you killed the god in your head?″⁣

Louise Omer: “Are you like me - have you killed the god in your head?″⁣Credit:Sia Duff

It’s all getting a little old, isn’t it? No wonder millions have left the church. I was a Pentecostal for 13 years and now that I’ve washed that away, I believe Australia should abandon the cosmological bondage to daddy god.

Apostasy may not come easy. Among those unwilling, unready or unable to leave, I see an ambition to reform the system from within.

This is already happening around the world. The book Defecting in Place cites research arising from interviews with more than 4000 Catholic and Protestant (unfortunately mostly white) women in America in the 1990s. They found many women “defected in place”: they refused to resign to gender inequality and chose instead to become agents of change, transforming the tradition from within. This looks like creating new rituals, reimagining God as Goddess or reinterpreting scripture.

It’s time to take this a step further. If dying patriarchal religions are to survive, believers who want to keep the faith must queer religion.

Holy Spirit’s pronoun differs between languages and traditions; following this logic, god could be gender-fluid.

The word “queering” comes from a “queer reading” of literature or film, where heteronormativity or gender norms are challenged with alternative readings of the text. So, how to join the profound number of rainbow believers in queering systems of faith?

The first step is to actively resist homophobia in religious communities, apologise for the violence of the past, and create a welcoming space for all genders and sexualities. Queers Be With You runs educational workshops to guide churches on how to be LGBTQIA+ inclusive. Radical inclusivity is so much more than a tick on a diversity checklist; it offers spaces where people can feel safe and free.

Queer theology asks us to decentralise the male hetero experience (this already happens in some spaces). The Pass. The. Mic. organisation invites a diverse range of congregants to interpret scripture, perform rites and speak – preferably with a feminist, queer and/or antiracist reading. Aisya Zaharin, a Malaysian Muslim academic living in Meanjin, reinterprets Islamic texts from her perspective as a trans woman. These diverse voices invite more people to feel welcome and seen.
    Related Article
    Eda Gunaydin: “Scales that had previously tipped too far in the direction of work are rebalancing.″⁣
    Melbourne Writers Festival
    I was young and so ambitious it made me sick. I’m not alone

The third act of queering religion is to widen the understanding of the divine. While the masculine image of god excludes women and non-binary people from seeing themselves as the face of perfection and power, the Holy Spirit’s pronoun differs between languages and traditions; following this logic, god could be gender-fluid. The borders of gender, narrowly defined and once seen as fixed, have been played with, reversed, dissolved. Rev Anna Karin Hammar, a gay priest I interviewed in Sweden, uses god-words like You, Source of my Life, Love of my Being. None correspond to gender. This allows a more expansive understanding of the divine, favouring a mysticism of questions over answers, paradoxes over clear lines – eroding rules and law, and hopefully judgment, guilt and shame.

Queering religion stems from a theology of liberation in which radical love is religion’s core, and god sides with the oppressed. To be queer is to be outside society’s norms. Aligning with the oppressed and fighting systems of domination – minus the saviour complex, please! – gives believers a chance to practise what they preach.

Are you like me – have you killed the god in your head? Or are you taking on the ambitious task of defecting in place? Be heartened – these urgent conversations are already happening across religious communities. It’s time to come together and plot a revolution from within.

https://www.theage.com.au/culture/bo...05-p5b7pu.html
    Derjenige, welcher dem Feinde statt des Pfeiles ein Schimpfwort entgegenschleuderte, war der Begründer der Civilisation
    S. F.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Krishnarmurti

Banzai
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inserzioni Blog

Predefinito Re: LGBT: "Dio è gender fluid". Attacco al cuore del cristianesimo

questi sono fuori di testa e non poco ... dicevano bene nelle Università durante i corsi di studio ante 70 ... poi è iniziato il politically correct scopiazzato dal Ministero della Verità di Orwell e condito con gli scritti di Huxley ... ed ora anche la kakka più nera è destinata ad avere una sua dignità propria ...

Forumista assiduo
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Come commentare questa cosa?

È molto difficile non bestemmiare...
    Periodicamente e secondo opportunitá, pure in maniera dotta, quando si ha il bisogno o l' opportunitá ( per un motivo o per un altro) di definire Dio.

Forumista
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GENESI:

27Dio creò l'uomo a sua immagine;
    a immagine di Dio lo creò;
    maschio e femmina li creò.

Per definizione biblica, Dio era maschio e femmina quindi...un ermafrodito: teoria ripresa anche in altre religioni.
    Quindi quale novità religiosa vogliono introdurre nella società?

SUCCESSIVAMENTE VENNERO DIVISI:

21Allora il Signore Dio fece scendere un torpore sull'uomo, che si addormentò; gli tolse una delle costole e rinchiuse la carne al suo posto. 22Il Signore Dio plasmò con la costola, che aveva tolta all'uomo, una donna e la condusse all'uomo. 23Allora l'uomo disse:

«Questa volta essa
    è carne dalla mia carne
    e osso dalle mie ossa.
    La si chiamerà donna
    perché dall'uomo è stata tolta».

Forumista assiduo
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Baphomet Visualizza Messaggio
    GENESI:

Per definizione biblica, Dio era maschio e femmina quindi...un ermafrodito: teoria ripresa anche in altre religioni.

21Allora il Signore Dio fece scendere un torpore sull'uomo, che si addormentò; gli tolse una delle costole e rinchiuse la carne al suo posto. 22Il Signore Dio plasmò con la costola, che aveva tolta all'uomo, una donna e la condusse all'uomo. 23Allora l'uomo disse:

«Questa volta essa
    è carne dalla mia carne
    e osso dalle mie ossa.
    La si chiamerà donna
    Secondo me scrivevano in brutta un dettato e poi corregevano.

Moderatore Cattolico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

GENESI:

Non sai proprio leggere!!!

“Dio creò l'uomo a sua immagine”. Punto e virgola. L’uomo essere umano. Punto. E poi dice come lo ha creato: maschio e femmina.

Peraltro in ebraico la donna è chiamata “uoma”… per dire come fosse chiaro il concetto dell’unico essere umano.

L’ermafrodito è un mito originato quando i popoli discendenti dai figli di Noè si divisero e ricordavano questo racconto dei loro avi, che lo avevano appreso da Adamo, ma ormai distanti da Dio nello spirito si erano paganizzati e non ne capivano più il senso. L’idoloatria del sesso, il mistero della procreazione umana si traferirono su quel racconto distorcendolo nell’assurdità di quel mito gnostico.
    IN PALESTINA È GENOCIDIO!
    ROSA E OLINDO, LIBERI SUBITO!
    FUORI DALLA NATO! FUORI DALLA UE!
    BASTA ECOFOLLIE GREEN!
    "Andate dunque e fate discepoli tutti i popoli…"

Moderatore Cattolico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

GENESI:

«Questa volta essa
    è carne dalla mia carne
    e osso dalle mie ossa.
    La si chiamerà donna
    Questi versetti sono dal secondo racconto. Che è completamente diverso dal primo come elaborazione ed è illogico associarli come fossero uno solo.

Il secondo racconto ha un livello allegorico morale e un secondo livello nascosto e che potrebbe essere razionale e scientifico quanto lo è il primo.

Seconda una mia tesi personale il primo racconto riguarda il macrocosmo.
    E il secondo capitolo, riguarderebbe il microcosmo.

Secondo questa mia tesi, l’uomo del secondo capitolo sarebbe il DNA umano.
    E a questo punto dato che siccome il maschio ha i cromosomi XY e la femmina XX è chiaro che la donna nasce dopo l’uomo.
    La costola, significa la “costa”, il bordo. Il bordo della meiosi cellulare.
    BASTA ECOFOLLIE GREEN!

Moderatore Cattolico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Dr. Gori Visualizza Messaggio
    Why a gender-fluid god can save religion from itself
    Patriarchal belief systems have had their day. It is time for a queerer, kinder faith.

Patriarchal religion is dying. And by patriarchal I mean the worship of the father god, that big guy in the sky, the bowing, the submission, the hierarchy of domination implicit in language, symbol and story. Mostly, I refer to Christianity (my lived experience), but also to a lesser extent Judaism and Islam.

Christianity is male supremacy. Women were seen as second-class for hundreds of years; while most denominations now permit women pastors, the Australian Catholic Church still does not allow women to be deacons or priests. This faith is also historically intertwined with white supremacy and colonisation.
    Louise Omer: “Are you like me - have you killed the god in your head?″⁣

Louise Omer: “Are you like me - have you killed the god in your head?″⁣Credit:Sia Duff

It’s all getting a little old, isn’t it? No wonder millions have left the church. I was a Pentecostal for 13 years and now that I’ve washed that away, I believe Australia should abandon the cosmological bondage to daddy god.

Apostasy may not come easy. Among those unwilling, unready or unable to leave, I see an ambition to reform the system from within.

This is already happening around the world. The book Defecting in Place cites research arising from interviews with more than 4000 Catholic and Protestant (unfortunately mostly white) women in America in the 1990s. They found many women “defected in place”: they refused to resign to gender inequality and chose instead to become agents of change, transforming the tradition from within. This looks like creating new rituals, reimagining God as Goddess or reinterpreting scripture.

It’s time to take this a step further. If dying patriarchal religions are to survive, believers who want to keep the faith must queer religion.

Holy Spirit’s pronoun differs between languages and traditions; following this logic, god could be gender-fluid.

The word “queering” comes from a “queer reading” of literature or film, where heteronormativity or gender norms are challenged with alternative readings of the text. So, how to join the profound number of rainbow believers in queering systems of faith?

The first step is to actively resist homophobia in religious communities, apologise for the violence of the past, and create a welcoming space for all genders and sexualities. Queers Be With You runs educational workshops to guide churches on how to be LGBTQIA+ inclusive. Radical inclusivity is so much more than a tick on a diversity checklist; it offers spaces where people can feel safe and free.

Queer theology asks us to decentralise the male hetero experience (this already happens in some spaces). The Pass. The. Mic. organisation invites a diverse range of congregants to interpret scripture, perform rites and speak – preferably with a feminist, queer and/or antiracist reading. Aisya Zaharin, a Malaysian Muslim academic living in Meanjin, reinterprets Islamic texts from her perspective as a trans woman. These diverse voices invite more people to feel welcome and seen.
    Related Article
    Eda Gunaydin: “Scales that had previously tipped too far in the direction of work are rebalancing.″⁣
    Melbourne Writers Festival
    I was young and so ambitious it made me sick. I’m not alone

The third act of queering religion is to widen the understanding of the divine. While the masculine image of god excludes women and non-binary people from seeing themselves as the face of perfection and power, the Holy Spirit’s pronoun differs between languages and traditions; following this logic, god could be gender-fluid. The borders of gender, narrowly defined and once seen as fixed, have been played with, reversed, dissolved. Rev Anna Karin Hammar, a gay priest I interviewed in Sweden, uses god-words like You, Source of my Life, Love of my Being. None correspond to gender. This allows a more expansive understanding of the divine, favouring a mysticism of questions over answers, paradoxes over clear lines – eroding rules and law, and hopefully judgment, guilt and shame.

Queering religion stems from a theology of liberation in which radical love is religion’s core, and god sides with the oppressed. To be queer is to be outside society’s norms. Aligning with the oppressed and fighting systems of domination – minus the saviour complex, please! – gives believers a chance to practise what they preach.

Are you like me – have you killed the god in your head? Or are you taking on the ambitious task of defecting in place? Be heartened – these urgent conversations are already happening across religious communities. It’s time to come together and plot a revolution from within.

https://www.theage.com.au/culture/bo...05-p5b7pu.html

Il Cattolicesimo non è una religione inclusiva e fluida, se l’uomo non fa il primo passo di ammettere il suo peccato e il bisogno di essere salvato.
    Se non si fa questo passo c’è l’Inferno che è fluidissimo ed estremamente inclusivo.

Dal Vangelo di oggi: Lc 13, 22:

“Un tale gli chiese: «Signore, sono pochi quelli che si salvano?».
    Disse loro: «Sforzatevi di entrare per la porta stretta, perché molti, io vi dico, cercheranno di entrare, ma non ci riusciranno”.

Altro che fluidità!

BASTA ECOFOLLIE GREEN!

Forumista
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da emv Visualizza Messaggio
    Non sai proprio leggere!!!

“Dio creò l'uomo a sua immagine”. Punto e virgola. L’uomo essere umano. Punto. E poi dice come lo ha creato: maschio e femmina.

Peraltro in ebraico la donna è chiamata “uoma”… per dire come fosse chiaro il concetto dell’unico essere umano.

L’ermafrodito è un mito originato quando i popoli discendenti dai figli di Noè si divisero e ricordavano questo racconto dei loro avi, che lo avevano appreso da Adamo, ma ormai distanti da Dio nello spirito si erano paganizzati e non ne capivano più il senso. L’idoloatria del sesso, il mistero della procreazione umana si traferirono su quel racconto distorcendolo nell’assurdità di quel mito gnostico.
    EMW dicasi mitologia delle origini dell'uomo.

Ad esempio i greci narrano che il supremo Zeus tentó di avere un rapporto sessuale completo con Cibele, la quale però divincolandosi si liberò dalla stretta del signore degli dei proprio nel momento della sua eiaculazione e ciò fece cadere il seme di Zeus sulla Terra che rimanendo fecondata dette alla luce il giovane androgino Agdistis, con la sua doppia natura maschile e femminile.

Che poi i maschilisti ebrei, abbiano creato il loro Dio a loro immagine e somiglianza, facendo nascere prima l'uomo e poi la donna è un altro discorso!

Moderatore Cattolico
     Likes dati
     Like avuti
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Che poi i maschilisti ebrei, abbiano creato il loro Dio a loro immagine e somiglianza, facendo nascere prima l'uomo e poi la donna è un altro discorso!
    Perché avere sempre un retro pensiero negativo? Non è più bello pensare che l'uomo del II° racconto è il maschio genetico? XY.

Tra XY e XX chi è nato prima?
    BASTA ECOFOLLIE GREEN!

Pagina 1 di 10 12 ... UltimaUltima