PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Aereo polacco si schianta al suolo: 10 morti

Zarco
24-01-08, 00:01
Polonia: precipita aereo, dieci vittime

Un aereo da trasporto militare polacco che si e' schiantato al suolo in fase di atterraggio all'aeroporto di Miroslawiec, nel nordovest del Paese. Dieci le vittime. A bordo c'erano sei passeggeri e quattro membri di equipaggio, tutti morti.

Fonte: Corriere della Sera

--------------------------------------------------

10 dead in Polish plane crash

Ten people were killed overnight when a Polish military transport aircraft crashed as it was coming in to land at an airport in the north west of Poland, the local fire services say.

The Spanish-built CASA transporter was approaching the West Pomeranian town of Miroslawiec, the site of a Polish air force base, when it went down in woods close to the runway, igniting a fire.

"There were 10 people on board and 10 people are dead," Artur Dziadosz a spokesman for the fire services at Szczecin said.

According to television station TVN24, the plane was carrying officials taking part in an aviation safety conference.

Fonte: Agenzia France Presse

--------------------------------------------

Polish military plane crashes with 18 on board

A Polish military plane crashed in the north of the country on Wednesday, killing at least seven of the 18 people on board, emergency service officials said.

They said the Spanish-made CASA 295m transport plane was approaching a military airport to try to land.

"I can confirm that there were 18 people on board, 14 passengers and 4 crew," said colonel Wieslaw Grzegorzewski, air force spokesman.

"Right now I cannot confirm the number of casualties."

Earlier an emergency centre official said on Polish television there were 10 people on the plane and seven confirmed casualties. One official said the plane wreck was burning.

"Ambulances (at the scene) have turned round, everything went up in flames," Janusz Napiorkowski, head of a nearby military hospital, told dziennik.pl news website.

Polish TVN24 channel said senior air force commanders could have been among the casualties. The plane was carrying officials taking part in an aviation safety conference.

There was no information on the possible cause of the accident and Defence Minister Bogdan Klich said it was would be thoroughly investigated.

"This is a major disaster," Klich told TVN24. "I'd like to give my sympathies to the families. We share your pain."

Fonte: Patryk Wasilewski, Chris Borowski, Adam Jasser, Michael Winfrey (Reuters)

Ecco una foto di un C-295 polacco uguale a quello perso oggi

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/CASA_C-295_of_Polish_Air_Force,_Radom_AirShow_2005,_Polan d.jpg/800px-CASA_C-295_of_Polish_Air_Force,_Radom_AirShow_2005,_Polan d.jpg
Foto: Przemyslaw "Blueshade" Idzkiewicz

Zarco
24-01-08, 00:32
Polonia: incidente aereo, 19 i morti

Sono 19 militari le vittime dell'incidente aereo avvenuto ieri sera in Polonia. Poco dopo le 19 di ieri un aereo militare polacco e' precipitato vicino all'aeroporto di Miroslawiec e si e' incendiato. Tutti morti i passeggeri, che tornavano da Varsavia dove avevano partecipato a una conferenza sulla sicurezza dei voli. Secondo le prime valutazioni delle cause dell'incidente, l'aereo ha urtato la cima di un albero mentre si accingeva ad atterrare.

Fonte: Corriere della Sera

Zarco
25-01-08, 18:29
Polonia mette a terra C-295M

Dopo l’incidente che ha visto il 23 gennaio la morte di 20 persone, le autorità polacche hanno deciso di mettere a terra l’intera flotta di dieci CASA C-295M in attesa dei risultati dell’inchiesta prontamente aperta sulla sciagura.

Fonte: Dedalonews

-----------------------------------------------

Poland opens inquiry into worst military crash

Poland opened an investigation on Thursday into its worst military plane disaster, in which 20 air force personnel were killed.

The Spanish-made CASA C-295 transport plane crashed in a forest on Wednesday evening on its approach to the Miroslawiec military airport in northern Poland.

Four crew died along with 16 passengers, including an air force general and the commander of the base, who were returning from an air safety conference.

The head of Poland's air force, General Andrzej Blasik, said the special commission would require several days to produce an initial report.

Despite earlier media reports, officials said they had not yet recovered the flight data and cockpit voice recorders.

President Lech Kaczynski was due to announce a national period of mourning after cutting short a state visit to Croatia, his office said.

One of the firemen called to the scene told a local television station that the twisted wreckage hardly resembled an airplane.

The aircraft that crashed had entered service in August. It was one of 10 owned by the Polish air force, which also uses them to transport personnel and equipment to Iraq and Afghanistan.

The rest of the fleet were grounded pending the investigation.

The C-295 is a twin-turboprop medium-sized air transporter made in Spain by EADS CASA, a unit of the European aerospace group EADS (EAD.PA: Quote, Profile, Research).

Fonte: Kevin Liffey (Reuters)

Zarco
04-02-08, 15:16
Ritornano in volo i C-295M polacchi

L’aeronautica militare polacca ha reintegrato in volo i velivoli da trasporto tattico Casa C-295M che erano stati precauzionalmente fermati dopo l’incidente del 23 gennaio scorso. La decisione dopo le prime risultanze dell’indagine tecnica che escludono problemi specifici sul tipo di velivolo. Un errore umano sembra la causa più probabile dell’incidente, ma della cosa non vi sono conferme ufficiali. L’aeronautica militare polacca aveva in linea 10 C-295M.

Fonte: M. Landi (Dedalonews)