PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : L'aviazione militare russa riceverà i Sukhoi Su-35 a partire dal 2011

Zarco
20-02-08, 20:15
Russian Air Force to receive new Su-35 fighters by 2011

The new Su-35 Flanker-E multi-role fighter will be put into service with the Russian Air Force in two-three years, the head of the Sukhoi aircraft manufacturer said on Wednesday.

The Su-35 is an advanced air superiority fighter powered by two AL-37F engines. It combines high maneuverability and the capacity to intercept air targets with ground and sea attack capability using both unguided and guided, including high precision, weapons.

"I think we will start deliveries of the Su-35 to the Russian Air Force in 2010-2011. We are also planning to promote this fighter on our traditional markets in Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America," Mikhail Pogosyan said.

The Sukhoi said the price for the new fighter "will be quite competitive."

"I am certain that we will be able to keep the competitive edge while reducing the price [of the aircraft]," he said.

Pogosyan said the first prototype Su-35 successfully completed flight tests on February 18, and two more aircraft were being prepared for similar tests at an aircraft manufacturing plant in Russia's Far East.

"The tests met our expectations; all systems performed in line with specifications," he said.

According to Pogosyan, the Su-35 is the first step toward the development of the fifth-generation fighter and its electronics allow testing of equipment to be installed on future aircraft.

"The full development cycle for the [fifth-generation] aircraft takes 7-10 years. We have walked a third of the road," Pogosyan said, adding that the first prototype of the fifth-generation fighter would be built in the next few years.

Sukhoi, which is part of Russia's United Aircraft Corporation (UAC), is planning to export over 40 combat aircraft in 2008, the company head said.

In 2007, Sukhoi exported about 50 Su-30MK2, Su-30MKM and Su-30MKI aircraft in addition to spare parts for aircraft sold earlier to Algeria, India, Malaysia, Indonesia and Venezuela.

The company said on January 30 that its overall sales in 2007 exceeded 50 billion rubles (over $2 billion).

Fonte: RIA Novosti

WillyI
20-02-08, 20:33
Il 35 è il famoso terminator?
Comuqnue secondo me questa notizia conferma che lo sviluppo del caccia di quinta gen. è indietro, altrimenti perchè investire soldi per produrre ancora uno di quarta (anche se ottimo)?

Supermario
20-02-08, 21:12
Il 35 è il famoso terminator?
Comuqnue secondo me questa notizia conferma che lo sviluppo del caccia di quinta gen. è indietro, altrimenti perchè investire soldi per produrre ancora uno di quarta (anche se ottimo)?

Sicuramente è così.

Il Su-35 potrà entrare a breve in un numero sufficente nell ordine di battaglia delle forze aeree russe ( diciamo entro 5 anni ci sarà un numero sufficente di reparti operativi ).

Il caccia di quinta generazione vedrà la luce come semplice prototipo non prima di due anni, e poi ci sarà una lunga trafila di collaudi, messe a punto ecc. ecc. i primi esemplari definitivi non entreranno in produzione prima di 7-8 anni e i primi stormi operativi non prima di 10.
Un numero sufficente per contrastare l' USAF a mio avviso non sarà raggiunto prima di 12 anni a partire da oggi.
Quindi è del tutto sensato puntare oggi sul SU-35 e su varianti migliorate del MIG-29 per colmare intanto questo "buco" temporale.

WillyI
20-02-08, 21:31
Poi vedremo cosa hanno saputo fare con questo benedetto caccia di quinta gen.

Zarco
20-02-08, 21:57
Il primo prototipo del Su-35 ha iniziato i voli di test.

Segue materia.

Sukhoy Company Begins Su-35 Fighter Flight Tests

The Sukhoy company has begun flight tests of the Su-35 multirole fighter. The first sortie took place at the M.M. Gromov flight research institute airfield in the Moscow suburb of Zhukovskiy. Honored Russian Federation test pilot Sergey Bogdan made it. The test program was fulfilled in its entirety. There were no criticisms of engine, system and equipment operation.

Right now the assembly of two more Su-35 prototypes is under way at the Komsomol’sk-on-Amur Yu. A. Gagarin Aviation Production Association (KnAAPO). They will join the test program this year. Series production and delivery of the fighters to Russian and foreign customers is planned for 2010 – 2011.

Fonte: OAO Sukhoy Company

Antonio Luongo
29-05-08, 16:15
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=PWLYTAYG-9U&eurl=http://www.military-heat.com/43/russian-plasma-stealth-fighters/