PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : American Empire - How many years could stay in the position of leadership

Squalo
21-07-10, 05:02
I'm feeling very excited, this is my first post in English on this forum.

:D

In the last century American became the biggest power around this poor world. After the cold war China is having more power into the relantionships between the continents and it will probably become the first country within the next 15 years.

USA will agree a leadership that come from Asia, represented by China? What do you think about?

occidentale
21-07-10, 06:54
I'm feeling very excited, this is my first post in English on this forum.

:D

In the last century American became the biggest power around this poor world. After the cold war China is having more power into the relantionships between the continents and it will probably become the first country within the next 15 years.

USA will agree a leadership that come from Asia, represented by China? What do you think about?

http://umsoi.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/portaerei.jpg

Squalo
21-07-10, 17:24
http://umsoi.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/portaerei.jpg

What do you mean with this picture?

Do you have any idea?

occidentale
21-07-10, 19:33
What do you mean with this picture?

Do you have any idea?

a picture is better than 1000 words, my friend.
Sea power is only real answer.
China have it? NO.

Squalo
21-07-10, 20:27
a picture is better than 1000 words, my friend.
Sea power is only real answer.
China have it? NO.

China is growing up now, it isn't a moment yet to looking for a final conclusion.

In my opinion nor USA neither other country like EU could go against China that is the only country that take any order from USA. American military power picked up many bad figures, for example in Iraq or Afghanistan.

occidentale
22-07-10, 03:39
China is (now) competing with the US for global power.
China power is driven by dynamic economic growth, while the US pursues a strategy of military-driven empire building. And Europe follows USA........
We'll see.....